19. TRIPLEH
20. JESSE VENTURA
21. THE MIZ
22. TED DIBIASE
23. SANTINO
24. RICK RUDE
25. LOU ALBANO

Pretty good list
Arn Anderson should be there but I guess they don't weigh his WCW stuff & he was barely in WWF/E
Also HBK could be there
I'm surprised HHH was as low as he is considering his position in the company
Cena being too high is not surprising to me

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Good to know that WWE is pretty fucking retarded.
lol
I don't think that list is that bad but most agree that they lost their mind lately
Having Jake up that high is surprising since he is on the outs so I give credit for that

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Joe? Joe. Listen. Santino is on the list. Therefore, it's a piece of shit list.

It's that bad. You have to think the list is that bad, on that single point alone. Don't make DTT seem like the smart one.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ

It's that bad. You have to think the list is that bad, on that single point alone. Don't make DTT seem like the smart one.
Santino is #23 & pretty funny so I don't take that as bad as you do
If he was top ten than yes
I look mostly at top ten & its better than 90% of WWE list & I am still shocked at HHH not near the top

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Silverdale, WA
MMC = Old School

:)

I never liked Dusty but a lot did so I respect that
The guys in my top 10 are probably interchangeable (as in 10 guys tied at #1, then #11 and so on). Rock, Austin, Jericho, Hogan, and Piper are all there. Jake and Cena not so much.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
The guys in my top 10 are probably interchangeable (as in 10 guys tied at #1, then #11 and so on). Rock, Austin, Jericho, Hogan, and Piper are all there. Jake and Cena not so much.
Jake was a great promo when he was straight
Cena is there for obvious reasons

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Silverdale, WA
I get why Cena is on there, he can grab a crowd, but his promos seem more "scripted" then any of the other guys. I don't think of him as a spontaneous talker like the big guys.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming

:icon_roll

That list is mostly decent, but Santino doesn't really belong. And I'm a fan of Santino. He's a naturally funny guy. Flair and Dusty are head and shoulders above everyone else, even Austin.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
From WWE

1. STEVE AUSTIN
2. ROWDY RODDY PIPER
3. ROCK
4. RIC FLAIR
5. CHRIS JERICHO
6. JAKE THE SNAKE ROBERTS
7. JOHN CENA
8. DUSTY RHODES
9. BOBBY HEENAN
10. JBL
11. RANDY SAVAGE
12. CM PUNK
13. HULK HOGAN
14. MICK FOLEY
15. SUPERSTAR BILLY GRAHAM
16. MR. MCMAHON
17. EDGE
18. PAUL HEYMAN
19. TRIPLE H
20. JESSE VENTURA
21. THE MIZ
22. TED DIBIASE
23. SANTINO
24. RICK RUDE
25. LOU ALBANO
Cena, JBL, The Miz, and Santino shouldn't be on the list at all; The Rock should be slightly lower; Mick Foley should be #1 with "Stone Cold" Steve Austin #2; Paul Heyman should be in the top 5 or 10.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
How are CM Punk, Hogan, Cena and Jericho ahead of Mick Foley? Foley would be a top 10 guy just based off ECW before you even consider the brilliant mic work as Mankind in WWF/WWE. He'd be a top 5 guy just with ECW+Vignettes and J.R. Interviews. I always go Flair/Foley/Austin, personally, when the best mic work thing comes up. Maybe I mark for Foley and Austin way too much.

I think you could probably swap Jericho and Macho Man?

The Miz, Santino or Cena don't merit inclusion in a top 25. Where is Angle? Where the hell is Razor Ramon/Scott Hall? Shit, if you want a brilliant comedy guy in the 20s why not Goldust?

Heyman at 18 is goofy. He's top 10 material. Same with Vince McMahon. Angry Vince is one of the greatest heels ever, its an embarrassment for him to be in the low teens.

Ted DiBiase at 22 to my mind is a good 10 to 15 spots lower than he ought to be.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
How are CM Punk, Hogan, Cena and Jericho ahead of Mick Foley? Foley would be a top 10 guy just based off ECW before you even consider the brilliant mic work as Mankind in WWF/WWE. He'd be a top 5 guy just with ECW+Vignettes and J.R. Interviews. I always go Flair/Foley/Austin, personally, when the best mic work thing comes up. Maybe I mark for Foley and Austin way too much.
Mick and Austin are two of best pure entertainers the WWE ever had in terms of both wrestling and mic work.

Heyman at 18 is goofy. He's top 10 material.
One of the absolute best.

[video=youtube;3xebT4HQKDI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xebT4HQKDI[/video]

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Cena, JBL, The Miz, and Santino shouldn't be on the list at all; The Rock should be slightly lower; Mick Foley should be #1 with "Stone Cold" Steve Austin #2; Paul Heyman should be in the top 5 or 10.
Have you ever sat down and watched any of Dusty's promos? I hate placing numbers on people and making lists, but in my mind he's even better than Flair. The Dudleys also belong on that list.

[video=youtube;CxC3oAD1iUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxC3oAD1iUg[/video]

salz4life

May 11, 2007
Fox Lake, IL
I get why Cena is on there, he can grab a crowd, but his promos seem more "scripted" then any of the other guys. I don't think of him as a spontaneous talker like the big guys.
Agreed. Cena is good for today's standards, but he is no Piper, Flair, Austin, Rocky, Dusty, Jake, etc.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
How could they forget The Quintessential Studmuffin?

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Agreed. Cena is good for today's standards, but he is no Piper, Flair, Austin, Rocky, Dusty, Jake, etc.
Cena is best when he's being funny. He never flubs lines and can ad-lib with the best of them. He ran circles around The Rock during the buildup to Wrestlemania.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Mick and Austin are two of best pure entertainers the WWE ever had in terms of both wrestling and mic work.

One of the absolute best.

[video=youtube;3xebT4HQKDI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xebT4HQKDI[/video]
Brilliant bec its based in reality

God Loves Fags

A clear and dusty day in June
Feb 1, 2011
Brooklyn
I was pretty surprised that Bill Tetley didn't crack the top 25. Whatever your opinion of his wrestling skills, the dude had serious mic talent.

Steam

May 18, 2003
Have you ever sat down and watched any of Dusty's promos? I hate placing numbers on people and making lists, but in my mind he's even better than Flair. The Dudleys also belong on that list.

[video=youtube;CxC3oAD1iUg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxC3oAD1iUg[/video]
Dusty loses points from me because he never explained which Kings and Queens he wined and dined with. I still don't believe you, Dusty.

I think Piper has to be tops on the list. The guy didn't look like much yet he used his mouth to become one of the driving forces in the huge boom in the 80s. That being said, I don't find much fault in the list as its loads better than the fucking atrocious Top 50 Wrestlers they came out with a few years ago.