7. Hulk Hogan - Leg Drop
6. Shawn Michaels - Sweet Chin Music
5. Jake "The Snake" Roberts - DDT
4. The Rock - Rock Bottom / Peoples Elbow
3. Triple H - Pedigree
2. Undertaker - Tombstone Piledriver
1. Stone Cold Steve Austin - Stunner

--------------

Stunner #1 is a given but I thought Sharpshooter & Sweet chin music would be right below it
I'd put Savage higher too but he isn't a Vince/HHH fav

Feb 5, 2003
With a stranger
That's from their website? That list stinks. How the hell is a bear hug #16 and a cross-face chicken wing #28, both ahead of the F-5 and Diesels' Jack-knife? And what makes the RKO #11 but the same exact move by DDP #41? How is the Perfect Plex below the Camel CLutch and Cobra Clutch? Seriously, a bear hug shouldn't even be on the list--I don't care if Bruno is a legend. The Iron Claw shouldn't be on there, either. They may as well have put the Master Lock on the list.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
That's from their website? That list stinks. How the hell is a bear hug #16 and a cross-face chicken wing #28, both ahead of the F-5 and Diesels' Jack-knife? And what makes the RKO #11 but the same exact move by DDP #41? How is the Perfect Plex below the Camel CLutch and Cobra Clutch? Seriously, a bear hug shouldn't even be on the list--I don't care if Bruno is a legend. The Iron Claw shouldn't be on there, either. They may as well have put the Master Lock on the list.
The 3D and the Diamond Cutter should've been in the top 10 at least.

By the way. does anyone else prefer the Diamond Cutter to the RKO? There's just something about the way Page does it that makes it look cooler to me.

36. Sting - Scorpion Death Lock
10. Bret Hart - Sharpshooter
Those are the same exact same fucking moves. There at least a slight difference between the RKO and the Diamond Cutter.

Jan 9, 2006
Delmar, NY
By the way. does anyone else prefer the Diamond Cutter to the RKO? There's just something about the way Page does it that makes it look cooler to me.
DDP makes it look way more real. He doesn't need an opponent to leap in the air for no reason to pull it off.

Perch1019

Oct 4, 2004
White Plains, NY
The Doomsday Device is the shit. Deserves better then 17. I remember every summer when we were kids putting my little brother on my other brothers shoulders and then taking his head off diving in with a clothsline.
Triple H as 3? Really?
Ill still never understand how the Banzai Drop never actually killed someone.

Absolutely

Self-Heavy
Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
I love Jake The Snake, but the DDT is #5? I always thought it was a lame move.

Where's the Bushwhakers "Smell my armpit" move?

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
I have no problem with that. The Pedigree is an awesome move and deserves top 5 treatment.
The only thing I don't like about the pedigree is the other wrestler just stays there and rarely tries to break free.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
Where's the fuckin' STF? Leg drop? The lamest, worst move ever? The list blows goats. Not a huge flair fan but the figure 4 should be up more. We tried it as kids, and it really hurts like a motherfucker.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
The only thing I don't like about the pedigree is the other wrestler just stays there and rarely tries to break free.
Psssst....wrestling isn't real. The same can be said for every single move on the list.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
I always thought the Frog Splash looked fucking awesome.

Perfect Plex should be higher.

[video=youtube;1pzbj9ps_zk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pzbj9ps_zk[/video]

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Where's the fuckin' STF? Leg drop? The lamest, worst move ever? The list blows goats. Not a huge flair fan but the figure 4 should be up more. We tried it as kids, and it really hurts like a motherfucker.
Plus like I was saying earlier, people tried to get out of the figure four & that made the move look better. That is why I like moves like ankle lock & sharpshooter better
I like Hunter but he holds his arms wide while someone just does nothing & can get out of the hold easily & that takes away suspension of belief IMO

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
The Pedigree setup is a kick in the gut. That's why there's little resistance.

Plus the first 2 or 3 times he tries it, the opponent counters.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
Plus like I was saying earlier, people tried to get out of the figure four & that made the move look better. That is why I like moves like ankle lock & sharpshooter better
I like Hunter but he holds his arms wide while someone just does nothing & can get out of the hold easily & that takes away suspension of belief IMO
Or even reverse it. I've seen that move drag on for several minutes, creating a lot of drama. Nothing worse than your hero getting the dreaded figure 4 slapped on him, and seeing if he can hold out, or get to the ropes before the inevitable tap out. I'm not totally against "sudden death" finishing moves where the guy is just done, like the tombstone, but there's arguably a lot more tension and drama in something that very very occasionally can be defeated.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Or even reverse it. I've seen that move drag on for several minutes, creating a lot of drama. Nothing worse than your hero getting the dreaded figure 4 slapped on him, and seeing if he can hold out, or get to the ropes before the inevitable tap out. I'm not totally against "sudden death" finishing moves where the guy is just done, like the tombstone, but there's arguably a lot more tension and drama in something that very very occasionally can be defeated.
sudden death moves I like
HBK's works bec the guy turns around & BAM, he isn't standing there with his chin out
Austins kick to the gut works bec a sec later the stunner follows & not 5 secs of posing (not that Hunter does it all the time but it takes away from the move when he does)

Oct 16, 2008
Parma, OH
I like RVD, but the Five Star Frog Splash was his worst finisher. The VanDaminator or the less used Van Terminator(I don't even know if he did it in the WWF/E) were much better moves.

The greatest thing about wrestling is the idea of a finisher. A finisher can be done on a guy who has been kicking ass for 10 minutes and he's out cold or it can be reversed by a guy who's been getting his ass kicked for 10 minutes and both are just as believable.