No one will expect you to act like someone else

Always someone there to lend a hand

There’s someone there to listen who you know will understand

(Repeat Chorus)

AJellyDonut

They're paying for it, you eat it!
Dec 13, 2004
Queens, NY
I especially liked the Holdiay Letter section....

Holiday Letter '06
TEAM SILCOCK
What happened in 2006?

Alex (15) Puzzle Pirates…Puzzle Pirates…Puzzle Pirates… oh, and did I say Puzzle Pirates?

Alexander (10) “The best part of the year was being at home with my family and my turtle.”

Alin (13) “I started home-schooling and I got a lead part in ‘Peter Pan,’ a MYART show.”

Anthony (21) “I still worked at Discovery Science Center and started working-out at the gym.”

Chris (28) “I was happy I got four new brothers this year, Max, James, Daniel, and Yanny!

Daniel (7) I finally joined my “forever family.” My brothers play with me all of the time!

David (8) “I won medals with my Special Olympics roller skating and a floor hockey teams.”

Dylan (6) “I helped my little brothers at school. I walked Lucy and Emelie at the dog park.”

George (11) “I was the first one in my family to earn my Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do.”

Grant (11) I got a brand new shiny red wheelchair. I had great summer swimming every day!

Hunter (19) “I reunited with my biological family. I attended Golden West College full-time.”

Ivan (14) “I started to plan my summer of 2007 trip to Australia with Alin. I can’t wait to go!!”

James (11) “I joined this family in June 2006. I like it. I helped Grandpa Jim fix all of the bikes.”

Jarrod (10) “I helped my new brothers feel comfortable and shared my toys with them.”

Javier (14) “I still love wrestling and pretty girls, but I am not sure which one I love best.”

Jeffery (13) “I worked on a Disney set for two days and I was kissed by Hannah Montana!”

Jimmy (18) “I am on the Special Olympics bowling team. I ate one vegetable and two apples!”

Jonathan (21) “I visited with my sister and I was Baptized at Saddleback Community Church.”

Jordan (10) “I earned my Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do and I started taking drum lessons”

Justin (10) “I got my new kidney. I go to school everyday and I can eat anything I want!”

Kavin (10) “I went to Catalina Island on the big boat with Grandma Sue and Jill and Marty.”

Kyle (28) “I got a new dog, “Scooby” and worked at the Westminster High School farm.”

Marc (8) “I ate with Grandpa Jim at Soup Plantation on Adams Avenue and Harbor Boulevard.”

Mathew (18) “I worked at Camp James all summer long. Now I am working at Toys-R-Us.”

Max (14) “I ate Russian food and played poker at Grandpa Jim and Grandma Sue’s house.”

Michael (14) “I can’t wait for the new family CD to come out. I wrote several of the songs.”

Nathan (26) “I delivered Meals-on-Wheels, worked at the Food Bank, and fed my two dogs.”

Nikolai (18) “I received a scholarship from ICA to pursue my interest in Culinary Arts.”

Paul (12) “I started middle school and I don’t take the school bus. I got braces on my teeth.”

Phillip (13) “I joined the Young Marines and I am now a Private First Class. Semper Fi!”

Robert (25) “I went on lots of dates with my girlfriend Kelly. I also worked at the Food Bank.”

Saul (11) “I took care of my guinea pig, turtle, and frogs. I also helped my mom at home.”

Sergei (8) “I learned new tricks on my skateboard and once I spent the night at Scotty’s house.”

Shawn (5) I started kindergarten full-day and get to ride the school bus with my brothers.

Val (15) “I grew seven inches since I came from Russia. My basketball skills keep improving.”

Viktor (19) “I finally got my new car in December, a 2007 Scion XB. I am out of here!”

William (20) “I worked at Toys-R-Us, went bowling, and visited my dad a lot in the hospital.”

Yanny (9) I loved playing with my new brothers and I want to go to my new “home” soon!

Jim (44) “The hospital made me appreciate my family even more. There’s no place like home!”

Ann (43) “I parent…I sleep...second verse same as the first. Happiness runs in a circular motion.”

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
wow.......just wow