Movie X-Men: The New Mutants - opening August 2nd 2019

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Of course I am. The HitW would be fantastic.
If I wasn't in this thread, I think my response would be "I can't think of a single more depressing thing to have to sit through."

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
If I wasn't in this thread, I think my response would be "I can't think of a single more depressing thing to have to sit through."
I want to know who is to blame for the brunch line.

LiddyRules

Regional Sales Rep for Fontaine Fish Finder
Definitely Whedon. But he's also the one responsible for all the Gal Gadot ass shots, so... #BurnTheSnyderCut
It would be so cringily self indulgent. I wonder what sequence(s) would receive the Snyder patented faux operatic treatment.

mascan42

So . . . now word has come down that due to the complex job of getting everyone's schedules in sync, not only haven't the extensive reshoots started yet, they still don't know when they'll happen.

This movie's never coming out. Bank on it.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
So . . . now word has come down that due to the complex job of getting everyone's schedules in sync, not only haven't the extensive reshoots started yet, they still don't know when they'll happen.

This movie's never coming out. Bank on it.
I'm kind-of sad that this movie might not be released to theaters. I've liked the previous X-Men movies and the Gifted TV show.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
DISNEY CONFIRMS NEW MUTANTS WILL STILL GET A THEATRICAL RELEASE

Share.

The X-Men spinoff will not be streaming-only.

BY COLIN STEVENS Disney confirmed at CinemaCon 2019 that The New Mutants X-Men film from 21st Century Fox will still receive a theatrical release this year.

During Disney’s presentation, Disney boss Alan Horn confirmed The New Mutants will be hitting theaters this year, instead of simply receiving a streaming-only release that some have anticipated.

A release slate graphic shown at the convention further confirmed Disney’s intention to give the film a theatrical release this year. A representative from Fox elaborated that some Fox movie dates will be shifted from their original schedules, but did not specifically mention The New Mutants.

The New Mutants’ most recentofficial release date is August 2, 2019, though this tentative date appears to be highly unlikely considering Disney’s recent acquisition of 21st Century Fox, and what little we’ve seen of the film over the past year. Actress Maisie Williams recently revealed that she doesn’t know “what the f**k is going on” with The New Mutants release either.

A brief trailer for The New Mutants was released in October 2017. By December, Fox released a poster for The New Mutants, at which point it was scheduled for release in April 2018. After the release was delayed to February 2019, it was pushed back one more time to August 2, 2019.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/0...w-mutants-will-still-get-a-theatrical-release

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Donator
Disney, its only April. Between Captain Marvel, Dumbo, and the pre-sale tickets for Endgame, you're probably already exceeded your earnings expectations for this year. There is no need to release this movie.