Movie X-Men: The New Mutants - opening August 2nd 2019

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Of course I am. The HitW would be fantastic.
If I wasn't in this thread, I think my response would be "I can't think of a single more depressing thing to have to sit through."

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
If I wasn't in this thread, I think my response would be "I can't think of a single more depressing thing to have to sit through."
I want to know who is to blame for the brunch line.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Definitely Whedon. But he's also the one responsible for all the Gal Gadot ass shots, so... #BurnTheSnyderCut
It would be so cringily self indulgent. I wonder what sequence(s) would receive the Snyder patented faux operatic treatment.

mascan42

So . . . now word has come down that due to the complex job of getting everyone's schedules in sync, not only haven't the extensive reshoots started yet, they still don't know when they'll happen.

This movie's never coming out. Bank on it.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
So . . . now word has come down that due to the complex job of getting everyone's schedules in sync, not only haven't the extensive reshoots started yet, they still don't know when they'll happen.

This movie's never coming out. Bank on it.
I'm kind-of sad that this movie might not be released to theaters. I've liked the previous X-Men movies and the Gifted TV show.