X-MEN

My friend lent me the tape today i saw it for the first time today. The Movie Fn Rocks.
Wolverine is the man. What did anyone else think who is your favorite X-MEN character?

------------------
Running Fn drunk down the streets of NYC giving shout outs to his homie chicken wing and his cousin crack vile!!! Assuuggga!!!

yeah i said this in chat when i got the DVD. I agree the movie was awesome the main reason was the movie wasn't too hyped up.

I was actually gonna buy Gladiator but the DVD was sold out. So i'm looking at whats new and i see this nice shiny DVD box with an X on it. I pick it up and see X-men and i didnt even know it was out. So i figure they don't have gladiator so i got that.

I put it on and the movie was well worth every penny. Good old fashioned action with a decent story and great acting by some of the people e****ally the guy who plays magneto he rocked.

I've loved the x-men ever since i was a kid so my favorite was always wolverine. But I'm liking magneto now after the movie.

Favorite super-hero is The punisher no super powers just a bad ass mother fucker.

M

MikeyX1027

yeah, i saw it just the other night. It really was good.

My favorite super hero?
That's easy, It would have to be myself.

------------------
"For those few fleeding moments... It's beautiful"!

Hey Gonzo, Did you ever see The Punisher Movie on video it has Dolph Lundgren and Louis Gosset Jr.

------------------
Running Fn drunk down the streets of NYC giving shout outs to his homie chicken wing and his cousin crack vile!!! Assuuggga!!!

D

Diceman Saotome

The Punisher was a great flick. Captain America sucked. In case u didn't know, The Rock will play The Beast in X-Men 2.

------------------
"Appointmens canceled!"
*woof* *woof*
http://browse.to/oasigs

Your local anime resident. :)

I used to have a copy of the punisher its a great movie im disapointed there where no others made. I was disapointed in Cpt America also. X-Men 2 should rock.

------------------
CHOO CHOO!!!

D

Diceman Saotome

I'm only going to see Spiderman next year just for Kirsten Dunst! What a hottie!

------------------
"Appointmens canceled!"
*woof* *woof*

FOFOLINA

The movie kicked ass I loved it

------------------
Fofolina
Taken By Metallica22

I cant wait for the remake of the incredible HULK. That should rock.

------------------
CHOO CHOO!!!

D

Diceman Saotome

they're remaking it?!

------------------
"Appointmens canceled!"
*woof* *woof*

Yup Universal is the studio who is making it. So far Brendan Fraser is gonna play David Banner but i dont think Lou Ferrigno is gonna be the HULK. I got this off of a movie news and rumors website www.darkhorizons.com its pretty good site.

------------------
CHOO CHOO!!!

D

Diceman Saotome

Brendan Fraiser?! BRENDAN FRAISER!!! I think I'm gonna be sick.

------------------
-----
Akane you dummy!!!!

Well im not too sure if he is gonna be in it now cause there is a new director and they should have it ready by 2002 or 2003.

------------------
Fill my cup
I'm on the nightrain!!!

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
i love it, but i think it could have a little more fights in it . the dvd is great