XM can and will rip you off

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
Beware that xm is scum. If you have automatic payments, be sure to check you bank records.

They have been over charging me. There was an extra radio on there that should not have been.

On a side note, I don't have any subs anymore. I can't stand xm anymore. I hope they and the little doggy company eat dog shit.

What a bunch of fucking scum-bags.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i have an un activated myfi to prove how big of cocksuckers they are, they wouldn't honor there own cupons that they sent me, fuck them, ill wait till they send me another one or i get what i want from them. FUCK XM

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
XM is dog shit, I haven't looked back since canceling.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
They finally deactivated my radios today. They've been on since the
suspension. I cancelled and called many times but I will say that they
didn't bill me for the extra time they were on.
Of course, it helped that I let my credit card co. know that I wouldn't
allow any charges to them.

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
Dec 4, 2005
Gloucestershire
XM is dog shit, I haven't looked back since canceling.
I will say this one more time,

"FUCK XM IN THEIR FUCKING ASSES!"

They are fucking certifiable assholes. Idiots that I promoted to everyone I knew until the suspension. Fuck' em!!1!!!!!11!!!

Tickle The Bag

It's cold out here.
May 5, 2005
NJ
I fucking prepaid for two years. My god damned MyFi broke with a little over a month left on the subscription. They tried getting me to pay monthly fees 4 months after the subscription expired. rrrrrright.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
am I bad for having both XM and Sirius??

Aug 27, 2002
Bensalem, PA via Souf Philly
I guess that I am in the minority, I had no problems canceling, nor any issues getting the $77 deal(twice). I have nothing bad to say about XM.

Although, I never gave nor will I ever give them any of my CC info, its paper bills all the way for me.

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
Dec 4, 2005
Gloucestershire
I guess that I am in the minority, I had no problems canceling, nor any issues getting the $77 deal(twice). I have nothing bad to say about XM.

Although, I never gave nor will I ever give them any of my CC info, its paper bills all the way for me.
Ok, here is your microchip sir, please insert into your ass so we can track you.

[Ronnie B.] Lemmings and rubes my boy, Lemmings and rubes [/Ronnie B.]

Aug 27, 2002
Bensalem, PA via Souf Philly
Silly me. I forgot that you can't disagree with the brown shirts

BLAH, BLAH BLAH XM SUCKS, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH DIE XM...

there is that better, ugh.

Sometimes I asking myself why I keep coming back here.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
Silly me. I forgot that you can't disagree with the brown shirts

BLAH, BLAH BLAH XM SUCKS, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH DIE XM...

there is that better, ugh.

Sometimes I asking myself why I keep coming back here.
I take it that you don't want the micro chip?:huh:

notmikeh

don't get any cucks on your wee
Jun 8, 2006
yeah I am done with them also. I had let my service just run out over a year ago and they told me that I owed them money for months that the gave me. Bullshit! I didn't get any bill from them then when I try and re subscribe they try and bill me for months of service I didn't get or use. Fuck XM.

YAY www.audible.com

ImAlrightSpider

I paid $2 a month for O&A and I LIKED it!
Feb 20, 2006
Natick, MA
I was a huge XM fan until the suspension. I probably would have come back to XM afterward, but they fucked me on the cancellation. They didn't cancel me after the first time I called. Second time I called, they promised to refund my month's fee that they should not have charged me. Third time I called I became an asshole and worked my way up the phone tree until I got someone who spoke english and demanded my money back. It took about a month after that until the money was actually credited to my card. O&A were back on XM before I got my refund.

I would have resubscribed if they hadn't fucked me with customer service. A lousy $20 cost them years of subscriptions and word of mouth promotion.

edit: Still, every once in a while, I miss it when there is nothing else I want to listen to...