Xm Customer Service Is A Bunch Of Liars

Ponderous

F'in Ponderous... BE DIALING!
I'm currently on the phone with a supervisor. This battle to resubscribe has been the biggest fuckin' headache.

After re-signing up all four of my radios, AND getting charged an activation fee for each (BULLSHIT), I called back. Argued for 30 minutes and had them waive the activation fee. (BULLSHIT)

Fast forward to today:
I received via snail mail, a coupon for each radio at $4.99 per month. I call about it and after an hour, they finally honor THAT promotion and credit me the difference. I tried to use the online code and I was told "there is an authorization code for that and only "select few" customers get it and it WILL NOT work on the website or via the telephone." (BULLSHIT!)

My issue with the mailings is there is no promo code on them. Just my radio IDs and my address. My argument is that they SHOULD KNOW they sent them to me and they should honor those promotions. This fuckin' company has a slew of different promotions you can get. It just depends on which rep you are "lucky" to get on the phone who is "happy to assist you".

I don't trust these fuckers anymore. Not only because of their actions with OnA, but more so their actions with my god damned acount! I'm sorry to say I'm an XM subscriber for four radios and the only reason I am paying right now is for Opie and Anthony. I'm completely disgusted right now. :mad4:

H

Hog of Plenty

As a person who has gotten nothing in the way of offers from XM and someone who had zore problems resubbing with no activation, I laugh at your plight and say "too bad." Kinda hard for me to have sympathy when I'm paying my regular price for 2 subs.

Ponderous

wow cheap people are pissy
Hey shitdick, this has nothing to do with being "cheap." It has everything to do with trusting the fucking company I'm sending $400 a year to. They don't know their ear from their asshole over there when it comes to customer service.

Ponderous

As a person who has gotten nothing in the way of offers from XM and someone who had zore problems resubbing with no activation, I laugh at your plight and say "too bad." Kinda hard for me to have sympathy when I'm paying my regular price for 2 subs.
Again I stress. I DO NOT WANT SOMETHING FOR NOTHING! I want them to be honest! I have no problem paying the full price if they can sit there and tell me that's the best offer they can make. But you can read otherwise here on Wackbag and when I speak to different people, I get different stories.

Hey shitdick, this has nothing to do with being "cheap." It has everything to do with trusting the fucking company I'm sending $400 a year to. They don't know their ear from their asshole over there when it comes to customer service.

And fyi you should watch who you call names I have one of those cards you speak of. And FYI it does have a code so either look closer at the card or keep pretending you have one.

Ponderous

And fyi you should watch who you call names I have one of those cards you speak of. And FYI it does have a code so either look closer at the card or keep pretending you have one.
Hey, FYI! The "Personal Savings Code" on my cards is my radio ID! Don't sit there and say you know something you don't.

Fr. Dougal

Hate to do this, but...
virus33 = June '06, 55 posts.
Ponderous = October '04, 708 posts.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to believe Ponderous on this one. :)

Hey, FYI! The "Personal Savings Code" on my cards is my radio ID! Don't sit there and say you know something you don't.
lol ok short arms and deep pockets guy. I guess we got different promos

Ponderous

I take offense to the fact that people like Virus33 are accusing me of being cheap. Excuse me for being a paying customer who would like to trust the company he's paying $400 a year to that they aren't ripping me off. (Hoo Hoo)

why not take a picture of your promo card and email xm with it. if you got it.

cleft_pallet

Head Muckety Muck
What the hell is wrong with someone wanting to get a promo price if that's what they were offered? Like any of you wouldn't jump on it. It sounds like they just screwed him over and gave him a bogus code.

Ponderous

why not take a picture of your promo card and email xm with it. if you got it.
They honored the promo card dude. That's not the point. The point is, they should have known they sent it to me. If all they have is my radio ID as a promo code and I just re-subbed two days ago, they should've known this went out. It's like buying a car and then reading in the paper the next day that the place you bought it from is now offering a deal on it. Yeah we're not talking about a huge amount of money, but the promotion is saving me ching. Again I refer to the title and initial post of this thread. XM CSRs are liars and should not be trusted.

G

gdinod074

Whoever is against my pal Ponderous should go shit in their hat.

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
GOD DAMD LIARS
And for our O&A fans who may have cancelled service as a result of the suspension, XM will waive the reactivation fee (normally $14.99) if you reactivate between now and June 30th. Please note that this limited time offer is only available when you call 1-800-XMRADIO to reactivate.

Ponderous

UPDATE:

Just called back and spoke to "George" in billing. He told me that the promo cards sent out in the mail are actually two offers. One is for $4.99 a month for three months or you can get half off a radio for a year! Funny, the last woman I spoke with said nothing about that. Just goes to show you... it absolutely matters which rep you get on the phone at any given time. XM's Customer Service is a joke.

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
WHen i tried to resubsribe yesterday the costermer service agents INDIAN ACENT made it hard to understand