Xm Customer Service Is A Bunch Of Liars

funnybonez

Registered abUser
Pondy rocks the di Sipper! Virus is a newbian cunt! Nuff Said!!!

BeersOnTheBoat

Ex-New Yorker (Thank God!)
To paraphrase Jimmy....go flush your XM down the tolet, buy an FM radio and go fuck your mother.

And Cheap people are pissy was just plain funny.

H

Hog of Plenty

I blame the whites

funnybonez

Registered abUser
To paraphrase Jimmy....go flush your XM down the tolet, buy an FM radio and go fuck your mother.

And Cheap people are pissy was just plain funny.
Maybe with all that money you have, you might want to invest in

TeheTeHe.... Can I borrow your mother??...:clap::clap::clap:

O

OpiegotFingered

poeple are idiots for breaking their radios and canceling in the first place. u deserve it

funnybonez

Registered abUser
poeple are idiots for breaking their radios and canceling in the first place. u deserve it
Hey Troll, if you saw the pics and videos, most of those destroyed radios were old models collecting dust. And since you don't listen to OnA... Canceling help the bbboys stay on XM... So go start a fund and help the hook nose jew get his hoo-hoo hampton house back.... HaHaHaHaHa...

user name

Al Sharpton is a Sparkling Nagle
I just want to continue my ban on XM till after the quarter just so my cancelled sub counts.
As for the shitty customer service... I fully expect to be fucked with when my time to re-up is at hand.
The ONLY thing about XM I miss is the "un-censored" radio.
The service, the controversy behind the suspension and the AOL/ DELL customer service I fully expect to suck as always.

Glad the boys are back on, maybe I'll check out the free version for a while.

L

LngTimeListener

I received the same promotion card offering the $4.99 per month for three months deal. If you read right below that it says right there "Get half off for a full year" ---not rocket science. I called XM, made no mention of this offer but told them I want to activate my radio for the $77 for 1 year deal with no activation fee. They asked no questions and reactivated the same radio I just cancelled last month. Maybe it is a little "luck" who you get to talk to, but if they are not cooperative just hang up and call back until you get one that will help you out.

iSpeakEloquent

HENRIK LUUUUUUUUUUUNDQVIST
i thought we all knew how much xm customer service sucked...stay off the phones....stay on the computer.....xmscion03....nuff said.

funnybonez

Registered abUser
I got $77 for a full year... But I got that deal for the last 3 years.. Gotta love those hard to understand XM CS....

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
UPDATE:

Just called back and spoke to "George" in billing. He told me that the promo cards sent out in the mail are actually two offers. One is for $4.99 a month for three months or you can get half off a radio for a year! Funny, the last woman I spoke with said nothing about that. Just goes to show you... it absolutely matters which rep you get on the phone at any given time. XM's Customer Service is a joke.
Having actually worked in a call center for 2+ years and seeing the dumb asses they hire, I'm not surprised someone got something wrong. My advice, rep shop. Next, know this about call centers and large companies in particular, different departments are sometimes and sometimes not in the same call center so the department mailing out the cards isn't always in tune with the department you call to get the "offer". Dial the number on the brochure (if available), not the general customer service number. Now in a Utopian world everyone would be made aware of everything, but large companies have to get the word out to lots of people and depending on the delivery method of that info, not everyone may read it.

My company sends out 20+ e-mails a day to front line reps about a variety of things. They also send out Urgent Messages to not clog the bandwidth with e-mail. I can guarantee you that less than 50% of those reps read all of those e-mails and/or Urgent Messages. Hence why I say rep shop.

Shane1V

Eggnog Flavored Cum
They re-activated me this morning quickly and said clearly the activation fees will be waived on both radios. But, I will not be surprised to find fees on my credit card anyway. Gotta watch these scumbags.

GREAT TO HAVE THEM BACK ON XM!!! I love the C word!

S

sunburn

GOD DAMD LIARS
And for our O&A fans who may have cancelled service as a result of the suspension, XM will waive the reactivation fee (normally $14.99) if you reactivate between now and June 30th. Please note that this limited time offer is only available when you call 1-800-XMRADIO to reactivate.
i not comeing back , i love the boys but cant trust xm they are really gonna have to prove them self to me.

JSHAW

When Elmo issued his communique on cancelling XM, I did...or so I thought.

I called those fuckers 2X, telling them both times to cancel my service and shut down my radios. I was told that my service would be cancelled and I would not be charged for the next billing cycle.

Fast forward to this week, and my bank account shows that XM radio has deducted it's monthly fee for my 2 units.

Overall I'm glad that I'm not going through calling those fuckers up and going through the hassle of having to haggle with them to waive a resub fee, and I'm glad that I heard and taped this mornings O&A show, BUT I'm slightly pissed that XM doesn't know how to do their job correctly and cancel someone's account when they call up multiple times requesting just that.

XM should be required to give it's customers a confirmation code when they cancel their subscriptions.

Is it me or has 2007 really been a shitty year so far?

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
When Elmo issued his communique on cancelling XM, I did...or so I thought.

I called those fuckers 2X, telling them both times to cancel my service and shut down my radios. I was told that my service would be cancelled and I would not be charged for the next billing cycle.

Fast forward to this week, and my bank account shows that XM radio has deducted it's monthly fee for my 2 units.

Overall I'm glad that I'm not going through calling those fuckers up and going through the hassle of having to haggle with them to waive a resub fee, and I'm glad that I heard and taped this mornings O&A show, BUT I'm slightly pissed that XM doesn't know how to do their job correctly and cancel someone's account when they call up multiple times requesting just that.

XM should be required to give it's customers a confirmation code when they cancel their subscriptions.

Is it me or has 2007 really been a shitty year so far?
same

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
What the hell is wrong with someone wanting to get a promo price if that's what they were offered? Like any of you wouldn't jump on it. It sounds like they just screwed him over and gave him a bogus code.

I'd jump on it if it were being offered after July 1st. Until then it all goes in the shredder.