Xm Customer Service Is A Bunch Of Liars

Mindriot

Why go through the nightmare again? Just download.
Because if something like Homeless Charlie goes down again, we can cancel again! If you want to help the boys in the future, then re-subbing actually helps when you look at the Big Picture. The best way to make Big Companies hurt in their wallet is to Deactivate and Reactivate. A new customer cost more for a company like XM then a current customer.

Just sayin....

H

Hog of Plenty

I'd jump on it if it were being offered after July 1st. Until then it all goes in the shredder.
I came home yesterday to see that I now have this funn offer. Too bad I already resubbed.

H

Hog of Plenty

It's not a matter of just listening for free. We subscribe to help them. Your free downloading doesn't show up when XM has to decide whether to keep the boys on or not. It definitely won't show if the merger goes through and they have to justify keep to sets of "shock jocks"

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
Because if something like Homeless Charlie goes down again, we can cancel again! If you want to help the boys in the future, then re-subbing actually helps when you look at the Big Picture. The best way to make Big Companies hurt in their wallet is to Deactivate and Reactivate. A new customer cost more for a company like XM then a current customer.

Just sayin....
My time is worth more than that. Fuck em. I did my duty and plan on burning up my MP3 player, with downloads.

Captain_Spaulding

MMA > NFL, NBA, MLB, etc...
wow cheap people are pissy
They also smell like sour milk and tend to travel in clusters.

Oh and unless you are planning on resubbing after the fiscal quarter is over then you really haven't made much of a statement.

They also smell like sour milk and tend to travel in clusters.

Oh and unless you are planning on resubbing after the fiscal quarter is over then you really haven't made much of a statement.

after listening to yesterday's show and Opie's comments I would say we made quite the statement. we won. its over.

OandAPest

I was attempting to re-sub using my home phone number several times and the automatic system kept telling me to call back on Monday when the office was open! I called on my cell phone and got right through and re-upped. So, I agree, XM is a bunch of liars!

6DollarDrunk

Put baby in container with snake
after listening to yesterday's show and Opie's comments I would say we made quite the statement. we won. its over.
I'm going to have agree with Pat on this one. Opie's comments on xm and peoples posts from the walk over indicate that because of the pests O&A are still on xm.

I'm a little late on the original post but, thats becasue I just got my "please come back" card from xm. And the promo code are my radio ID's. So if they can match my radio id to me then they should have something in their db that says promo x mailed. Or offered. And when you call up they should say "I see you've been offered promo x. Are you calling about that?"

Again I stress. I DO NOT WANT SOMETHING FOR NOTHING! I want them to be honest! I have no problem paying the full price if they can sit there and tell me that's the best offer they can make. But you can read otherwise here on Wackbag and when I speak to different people, I get different stories.
i agree with ya i experienced the same shit and it happens with xm and direct tv and all major companies its a fuckin joke u get different stories from everyone and every rep has a different offer etc. yada yada yada!!! when im spending 200 or 300 a year or 200 a month on direct tv u should be on all fours servicing customers that pay your check its not the small customers that impact these companies its people like u and i, u have 4 subscriptions and get jerked off .... i know the feeling:clap::clap::clap:

They all but gave us an apology. XM is looking like a dog with its tail between its legs and that makes me satisfied.

Why go through the nightmare again? Just download.
Because that doesn't help the show. I am convinced by Opie's comments and the way that Friday's XM show went that XM got the message. Not resubscribing won't help make our point it will only be counter-productive. They may not have apologized but they sure appear to have folded to our demands. Like Opie said we are going to need PAC and things like it to save shows in the future. That is the way to fight. For now, we win. Not resubbing at this point in the game isn't going to make a point to anyone.

What we really need to focus on now is defeating the merger.

I believe xm flaged all of our accounts when we canceled in the first place. I bought an inno yesterday because I am going on vacation this week and want to listen to the bbboys on the beach. I tried to resub back on my account, all I got was a "we are updating your account" message. I have been recieving that message the whole week when I just tried to delete my info from the account. So then I logged on to my g/f's account (well mine since I pay for her xm as a gift) and put the inno on it with no problem, with the free 3 months and no act fee.

Xm are fucking asswholes, I may have an xm unit again so I can listen to the bboyys, but I still do not agree with their business ethics. What, they do this shit so you have to call in and not use that code? Thats what I am thinking, so they can say "sorry sir, that code does not work" because if you do it online they can't say shit.

Looks like those dikes are still looking at this board to see what we are doing.

Debbie1125

I believe xm flaged all of our accounts when we canceled in the first place. I bought an inno yesterday because I am going on vacation this week and want to listen to the bbboys on the beach. I tried to resub back on my account, all I got was a "we are updating your account" message. I have been recieving that message the whole week when I just tried to delete my info from the account. So then I logged on to my g/f's account (well mine since I pay for her xm as a gift) and put the inno on it with no problem, with the free 3 months and no act fee.

Xm are fucking asswholes, I may have an xm unit again so I can listen to the bboyys, but I still do not agree with their business ethics. What, they do this shit so you have to call in and not use that code? Thats what I am thinking, so they can say "sorry sir, that code does not work" because if you do it online they can't say shit.

Looks like those dikes are still looking at this board to see what we are doing.

XM is trying to pull some crap, no doubt about it.

One of my co-workers has XM and cancelled, as I did, when O&A were suspended. He re-activated his account on 6/15. I am still trying to decide whether I want to or not.

The problem he was having was the display kept saying "no signal", even though all of the channels were coming up. He called customer service and was told that it could be a problem with the radio. Several attempts to reset the signal were unsuccessful. Then the rep started talking about special offers for XM subscribers.

Maybe I'm being paranoid with my thinking, but is it possible that XM is lying to get this person to buy another radio.

Crap like this makes me lean 90% towards saying SCREW YOU to XM and downloading the shows from somewhere else.

Has anyone else had this happen?

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Maybe I'm being paranoid with my thinking, but is it possible that XM is lying to get this person to buy another radio.
Or it could be as simple as a loose or bad antenna connection. You silly goose.

Because that doesn't help the show. I am convinced by Opie's comments and the way that Friday's XM show went that XM got the message. Not resubscribing won't help make our point it will only be counter-productive. They may not have apologized but they sure appear to have folded to our demands. Like Opie said we are going to need PAC and things like it to save shows in the future. That is the way to fight. For now, we win. Not resubbing at this point in the game isn't going to make a point to anyone.

What we really need to focus on now is defeating the merger.
How does resubbing help the show? A sub is a sub to XM, doesn't matter what you intend to listen to.