XM F*cks The Boys Again - Picks Up The Al Sharpton Show!

richwithhatred

Hater Of You!!!
Jul 25, 2005
Hell, OH
From All Access:

The REDDING NEWS REVIEW follows yesterday's report of changes by RADIO ONE at XM SATELLITE RADIO's "THE POWER" talk channel with word that RADIO ONE's AL SHARPTON, "2 LIVE STEWS," and WARREN BALLENTINE will begin airing on the channel AUGUST 13, replacing "WE OURSELVES" and "MAKE IT PLAIN."

SHARPTON's show airs 1-4p, with the STEWS airing 4-7p and BALLENTINE 10a-1p.

Dr.Knockboots

I'm the looks of this operation
Jul 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
I hope that numerous people call in daily and run through a list of black on black or black on ____ crime and inquire as to why Al/Jesse never discuss those problems, or rally at those crime scenes.

See: the lynch mob at the Juneteenth celebration in Texas.

as a half black/half white man, I can say that Al/Jesse do not in any way represent me or my views. They are agenda-driven opportunistic assholes.

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
From All Access:

The REDDING NEWS REVIEW follows yesterday's report of changes by RADIO ONE at XM SATELLITE RADIO's "THE POWER" talk channel with word that RADIO ONE's AL SHARPTON, "2 LIVE STEWS," and WARREN BALLENTINE will begin airing on the channel AUGUST 13, replacing "WE OURSELVES" and "MAKE IT PLAIN."

SHARPTON's show airs 1-4p, with the STEWS airing 4-7p and BALLENTINE 10a-1p.
i didnt know i was reporting this

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
Feb 4, 2005
Boston
Oh this is going to be great! A legit way to go after the hypocrisy. I'm sure back at O&A central headquarters the boys are strategizing how to get the most mileage out of these events. Will it be a bevy of “RAMONE!!!!!” calls or a straight up trashing of the double standard and how will it affect your children? Find out at 11…

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Not to be ruin the bit guy, but why are people suggesting this is some sort of new black CEO conspiracy. The Sharpton show is replacing 2 other shows on The Power! It's not like they are making The Power 2, The Power 3, The Power 4, etc.

Yes it sucks that they replaced those 2 shows with Sharpton since the guy is a royal ass, but shit he's a bigger name than who ever 2 losers just got axed.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
this should make for some interesting phone calls...

augiep38

Aug 9, 2005
fuck xm - that pack of nagger lovers hasn't gotten any of my money since they put O&A on a 30 day suspension.

During the suspension - I found other forms of entertainment and haven't felt the need to go back. Great thinking on the part of XM alienate your audience.

Good job. What do you expect from a pack of porch monkeys though?

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
fuck xm - that pack of nagger lovers hasn't gotten any of my money since they put O&A on a 30 day suspension.

During the suspension - I found other forms of entertainment and haven't felt the need to go back. Great thinking on the part of XM alienate your audience.

Good job. What do you expect from a pack of porch monkeys though?
I'm not sure attending clan meetings qualifies as 'other forms of entertainment', but to each their own. Jesus...

bnceo

May 24, 2007
I think it's time to give these shows serious phone calls. Only serious tho

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
I guess there's one good thing that could come of the merger. If they make these nig...no, wait...niche channels a la carte, then they'll know nobody's listening to them.