XM looks really prepared for O&A's return

Cromwell

Sep 28, 2004
Westbury, Long Island
Its just goes to show that there are too many retarded morons working there who don't have an effing clue as to what their No. 1 show is . . .

blazin

Dec 9, 2004
I love Andy's impressions! They're amazing!

Shaggz

Slaying Zombies
Jan 26, 2005
Kentucky
It has to be a joke. They must know that their names are often mixed up and went with that.
It has to be.... but maybe I'm giving XM too much credit.

agentjmw

Clayton Townly Businessman
Jul 13, 2005
That Andy must be a cut up.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
It was a setup, maaan. Now they can go on XM tomorrow and rip into them for their incompetence, and the rubes will think "hey, they can bash XM again, everything is right with the world".

Douchenozzles...

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Heard that Andy is a hell of a GinRummy player.

Shaggz

Slaying Zombies
Jan 26, 2005
Kentucky

Just had to put it up here for when/if they change it.

D

dnasample

ok im not a conspiricy nut but.....

did anyone else catch the reference today when the boys were talking about mcdouchebag getting blown up in the limo and they started talking about how his office was getting "REMODELED" and maybe it was just a "FAKE SUSPENSION"??????

PLEASE TELL ME SOMEONE ELSE HEARD THAT.

DjcmSS

New Wackbag
Oct 4, 2004
Pottstown, PA

did anyone else catch the reference today when the boys were talking about mcdouchebag getting blown up in the limo and they started talking about how his office was getting "REMODELED" and maybe it was just a "FAKE SUSPENSION"??????

Where have R&F been broadcasting then?

umo

Jan 27, 2005
I fucked up

I followed all the douche bags who told me to destroy my XM radio when OnA got suspended. The buh-boys are back tomorrow and I feel like a gattdam piece of shit because I wanna listen to the show and I got no radio. I made an ASS...out of myself.

Feb 20, 2007

Ya, I heard it as well and was thinking.. "Hmmm suspension that sounds familiar...."

And btw, those dolts at XM are frelling idiots. They can't speak english, and apparently can't read it either.

Feb 20, 2007
I followed all the douche bags who told me to destroy my XM radio when OnA got suspended. The buh-boys are back tomorrow and I feel like a gattdam piece of shit because I wanna listen to the show and I got no radio. I made an ASS...out of myself.
Well, trashing yer unit was going a little overboard..

Arythmetics

Jan 29, 2006
But what about Oppany and Ed Norton? Are they back too?

Cromwell

Sep 28, 2004
Westbury, Long Island
I wanna listen to the show and I got no radio. I made an ASS...out of myself.

Do what I did.

Buy a brand new car - with an XM Radio already in it! First three months free!

(or, you can use your online account)

Can't wait to hear Opie & Andy tomorrow on XM! :icon_mrgr

DjcmSS

New Wackbag
Oct 4, 2004
Pottstown, PA
They should've put Ramone and Frrrrrrunkis or Rapekit and Crawlspace instead.

Feb 20, 2007
Well I am happy enough not to be listening to crappy radio tm, finally back on an xm unit (well not mine) but it will be weird getting back into that.

speedyjuice

Ich Bin Eine Ackbagger
Mar 25, 2005
Iowa
They should've put Ramone and Frrrrrrunkis or Rapekit and Crawlspace instead.
"It's the Greg and Tony show, the greg and tony show!!!!!!!!!!!!!"(insert your own catchy jingle here)

MJ001

Apr 24, 2007
Detroit

The studio is being re-modeled after next week. R&F are on a two week vacation, I assume O&A will be as well, but I have no clue.

I posted this on RF.net when someone brought up if this could have been done because of the whole KROCK switch over, but it applies to this as well so....

(the original poster was saying that this was all a big conspiracy because of the KROCK format flip and XM wanted to stage a publicity stunt to go hand and hand with the flip to make the boys bigger and to get more subs)

I understand that O&A on free radio is just a huge plug to listen to them "uncensored" (cause, you know, they can say "fuck" on XM....oooooooooooh) on XM, but I refuse to believe that a multimillion dollar company would take that big of a risk of suspending them for a full 30 days as a publicity stunt.

Let's face it, a lot of people cancelled because of this and aren't coming back (a lot will, but there will be some that won't, and some who had multiple accounts that will only activate one now).

If this really was just a big work, XM is honestly run by the mentally handicapped. Shit, if they had used this time to "update the studio" as has been promised for 3 years now I may have considered believing it as a work...but they accomplished nothing but bad publicity for their company and their employees (O&A aren't going to be looked at very well by a bigger number of the population than before this incident now) and loss of revenue.

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
Why would you smash your radio if you didn't know how to listen without it?