XM Quid Pro Quo with Sharpton

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Naggers ruin everything. A couple are now running XM, so one could assume that's the reason for the slow studio build. Looks like R&F are stuck with BE for a loooong time.

FellowTraveler

Frank Reynolds is my hero
Jul 24, 2005
I would like to know how many listeners The Power has. I had not ever flipped the channel on untill the host was bashing the boys over the Homeless Charlie thing.

Mort

How Many Assholes We Got On This Ship, Anyhow?
Feb 15, 2006
Seattle, WA
Sharpton and Tiger have pictures up there all the time, whereas O&A are in a revolving picture.

IT'TH A CONTHPIRITHY!

SPECULATE! SPECULATE! SPECULATE!

augiep38

Aug 9, 2005
I hope Good Ol' BOY Al gets 100 calls a day telling him how much he sucks the fat cock

Maddog62

Dark Lord of PEST
Apr 17, 2005
San Bernardino CA
The Al Sharpton Show

Weekdays - 1-4PM ET beginning Monday, August 13

With over 40 years of experience as a community leader, politician, minister and advocate, the Rev. Al Sharpton is one of America's most-renowned civil rights leaders. Now "The Rev," as he is affectionately called by close friends and supporters, is bringing his powerful voice to radio and getting the answers to real questions with his entertaining new daily talk show, The Al Sharpton Show.

PESTS: Get rest and you affairs in order because on August 13th we unleash HELL!

BelatedAbortion

Jun 12, 2007
Spaceshuttle Endeaverrrrrrrrr
My only issue is going to be sounding black enough to get past the screener. I'm sure he's going to have a nasty case of PTSD by 2PM on the 13th. I just hope I don't pull a Cummia and actually contribute to the show.

Hydrosludge

We can do it comrade
Apr 25, 2005
"Why wasn't he on that balcony?"

Jul 29, 2005
My only issue is going to be sounding black enough to get past the screener.
That shouldnt be a problem, smash you toungue with a hammer, give yourself 2 fat lips, and forget everything you learned after the first grade.

Bill

Aug 11, 2004
Huntington Station
I suggest that, once XM starts airing Sharpton, we all call XM and request that they block channel 169 from our receivers because we don't want our kids to be exposed to Sharpton's racist show.

They will likely tell us that they can only block "XL" channels, which channel 169 isn't. So we should call back every day with the same request.

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
Feb 4, 2005
Boston
I suggest that, once XM starts airing Sharpton, we all call XM and request that they block channel 169 from our receivers because we don't want our kids to be exposed to Sharpton's racist show.

They will likely tell us that they can only block "XL" channels, which channel 169 isn't. So we should call back every day with the same request.
nice idea.

Calling The Fat Al Show could make for some great radio. Be sure to record those calls! Let the games begin.