XM Radio Surveys

Hey_Asshole

Man, Beer, Wild
Feb 21, 2007
TRueWDT
I got the latest XM Signal e-mail today. Never read them before, but for some reason I did today. There are 2 surveys to participate in.

First Survey Link: http://links.email.xmradio.com/ctt?kn=24&m=1279355&r=MTAxODkxNjc1MTIS1&b=0&j=NDMyMjE5MTMS1&mt=1

One of the first questions is why do you subscribe to XM. First 2 options are 'For uncensored content" and "For Opie and Anthony" and at the end "Because they DON'T Carry Howard Stern"

2nd Survey: http://www.bigresearch.com/xm/

A chance to enter your favorite channels

Time to give the boys some votes!

(mods, posted here for exposure. Please move if needed!)

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
Did them both. This is a good chance to show support for the show.

Pearce

Dec 16, 2007
Ohio
I did one of them and pimped O&A. Hopefully this does something.

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
I did them both but in the fields where I could write something I just put BA BA BOOEY over and over again.

Do you think this will help the boys?

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
I did one of them and pimped O&A. Hopefully this does something.
When those Arbitron ratings come out with satellite ratings and everyone says they mean nothing because Arbitron puts nothing into it since neither company uses them and both satellite companies have their own ways of determining listenership....this is part of that.

Tryaluckystrike

Feb 19, 2007
I answered every question honestly but I'm going to sound like the world's biggest O&A shill.

"How many channels do you listen to"?

Answer: 1

"What programming do you listen to?"

Answer: Opie & Anthony, Worst Of Opie & Anthony

"What was your interaction with XM Customer Care?"

Answer: To cancel in protest of the Opie & Anthony suspension

elitemrp

Jul 13, 2006
Warren, Rhode Island
I answered every question honestly but I'm going to sound like the world's biggest O&A shill.

"How many channels do you listen to"?

Answer: 1

"What programming do you listen to?"

Answer: Opie & Anthony, Worst Of Opie & Anthony

"What was your interaction with XM Customer Care?"

Answer: To cancel in protest of the Opie & Anthony suspension
Same here. I made it clear I had no idea who O&A were prior to getting XM 3 years ago, I heard them the first day I got XM and it's all I listen to on my XM heh.

livebackwards

Proud Patron of Ted's Conglomerated Gasmaskery
Jan 29, 2006
Houston, TX
Please elaborate:

I really like the Opie & Anthony show and many of the music channels, but I have concerns that XM might become somewhat censored in the future due to the merger with Sirius. Opie & Anthony already have subjects which XM has informed them are taboo, and that makes me feel like I've been cheated. I pay for uncensored radio, I want it uncensored, merger or no. Anyway, I'm largely happy with the service, please keep up the good work. And consider adding Special X and Late Night Mix to the normal radio stations, those are too good to stay Internet-only.

And that's my two cents, by gum.

23 Skidoo

She ENTICED me
Jun 7, 2006
West Haven, CT
Done. I particularly criticized the inability of any XM execs or board members to respond to my various emails during the suspension and also their reneging of the promise to deliver uncut and uncensored programming.

South Jersey

I told you so ... too
Sep 14, 2004
South Jersey
Did them both. Made the "Paying to hear uncensored programing getting censored point" complaint real clear in a few of those boxes.

Melk

Listening from the Future
Nov 14, 2005
Japan
I love this logo on the second survey.

Nice Rug, DEEK!!

mike3152

Remembering Lacy. Linger Longer.
Feb 18, 2005
Harrisonburg, Virginia
Did them both. On the first one, I made it clear that O&A and R&F was practically the only thing I listened to on XM. I also made it clear that IMO "fuck the XM/Sirius merger".

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
I mentioned how I hated the Call Center in the Caribbean and that outsourcing may benefit the company but not its customers.

mike3152

Remembering Lacy. Linger Longer.
Feb 18, 2005
Harrisonburg, Virginia
I mentioned how I hated the Call Center in the Caribbean and that outsourcing may benefit the company but not its customers.
Yeah, I also mentioned the language barrier and the that the Listner Care people had english as a second language.

Baggy Spandex

This stinks and I don't like it.
Apr 5, 2007
Done!

This seems like a better way than ever to show support, and if you don't you should be ashamed of yourself.