XM says OnA are uncensored... STILL

Ponderous

F'in Ponderous... BE DIALING!
Well folks, the brains at XM still think they can advertise the po'gram as "uncensored."

Taken from www.xmradio.com on June 11, 2007:

I almost punched my monitor but I realized that would have been stupid.

Jeez, they just copy and pasted the same description they used for them before the suspension, which is the same description they've used since they hit XM years ago.

Does XM seriously attempt to do any physical labor beyond what they absolutely have to do?

"Write sentence, copy/paste description" [SUBMIT] as news

Lunchbox420

The Kenny Powers of Wackbag
Jeez, they just copy and pasted the same description they used for them before the suspension, which is the same description they've used since they hit XM years ago.

Does XM seriously attempt to do any physical labor beyond what they absolutely have to do?

"Write sentence, copy/paste description" [SUBMIT] as news
Have you seen where the HQ is located...(psst lots of blacks work there)

BadGuy

The executioner of Mouseschwitz!
Not to be a douche or anything, but they really weren't censored because everything they said made it out. This being the case, XM's advertisement is correct. However, they were suspended which is really fucked up. XM never dumped anything during the suspension (CBS did of course), but even in the CBS replays on XM, the stuff that was dumped by CBS remains. So, hopefully, they won't start dumping and maybe XM has been corrrrrected by the Pests so that this won't happen again. I know that sounds like a dream, but I'm willing to give XM a chance before condemning them. Now, if they pull this shit again, there's going to be hell to pay!!

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Laziness is next to Godliness

Scuba Steve

We Will Never Forget XM202. Suck My Fucking Cock
I almost punched my monitor but I realized that would have been stupid.

Yea I thought about taking my monitor and flushing it down the toilet and fucking my mother, but then i realized that would be too much work

MonkeyTits

Not to be a douche or anything, but they really weren't censored because everything they said made it out.
Haven't we already walked down this road enough? Sheesh. "They weren't censored, they were only suspended for what they said!" Thanks.

At least it's a great call-back reference from Family Guy.

thetick130

Trying hard not to kill my dog
Yea I thought about taking my monitor and flushing it down the toilet and fucking my mother, but then i realized that would be too much work
"imagine just holding her down and just fucking her....punch that bitch in the face"

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeep-

E

ecrew

Not to be a douche or anything, but they really weren't censored because everything they said made it out. This being the case, XM's advertisement is correct. However, they were suspended which is really fucked up. XM never dumped anything during the suspension (CBS did of course), but even in the CBS replays on XM, the stuff that was dumped by CBS remains. So, hopefully, they won't start dumping and maybe XM has been corrrrrected by the Pests so that this won't happen again. I know that sounds like a dream, but I'm willing to give XM a chance before condemning them. Now, if they pull this shit again, there's going to be hell to pay!!

By suspending them aren't they censoring them? By asking them not to talk about certain subjects (which got them suspended) wasn't that censoring them?

By suspending them aren't they censoring them? By asking them not to talk about certain subjects (which got them suspended) wasn't that censoring them?
There have always been topics they can't discuss.

There have always been topics they can't discuss.
Yeah but not being able to talk about double standards in the media? Seems like a pretty big issue to censor.

Oh, and we got fucked over as customers. Fuck XM.

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
well see on 6/15 if theyre censored or not...if they dont talk about the suspension or say anything about this past month, itll just confirm that xm management are cunts and dont get it.

im still hoping it will all be resolved 6/15.

skione

OA Fan From Way Back!
XM has their own definition of Censored.

Read the post about the BBB response should be easy to find.

The only way I'll believe the show will be uncensored if Hugh Panero and Gary Parsons appear on the first show and the boys are allowed to call them cocksuckers to their faces.

Sandman9R

Please, serious questions only
Sorry XM but I'll be getting the show from the good ol' Pirate Bay from now on. The way this non-situation was handled was so despicable that I seethe thinking of the money that I've paid to them since October 2004.

Adding salt to the wounds, I might get Sirius. I'm not any type of fanboy. I'm doing it for the music mmmmmmaaaaaaannnnnnnn.

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
Misnomer like a motherfucker.

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
How Is A Suspension For What They Said On Air Not Censorship? Demand An On Air Apology From The Xm Execs With A Guarentee That O&a Will Be Able To Do The Show They Were Promised!!!

Fuck Xm And Fuck Their Mothers.