XM Survey?

South Jersey

I told you so ... too
Sep 14, 2004
South Jersey
I just got a survey invite e-mail from XM. It's a bunch of customer satisfaction bullshit but it gives you a few places to personally vent. The best part is at the end where they ask if you want an XM rep to contact you and on what subject. I gave them shit about the boys' June suspension, can't wait to see if they respond.

mods please move if someone already covered this.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
I just got a survey invite e-mail from XM. It's a bunch of customer satisfaction bullshit but it gives you a few places to personally vent. The best part is at the end where they ask if you want an XM rep to contact you and on what subject. I gave them shit about the boys' June suspension, can't wait to see if they respond.

mods please move if someone already covered this.
Prooly should bitch about the merger rather than the suspension. Sice that was the reason for the suspension anyway.

rowdy

raging alcoholic
Dec 9, 2005
Southern IL
I got a survey last week but it was wanting to know my listening habits. 202 was a big winner.

ragecage

Feb 20, 2006
Wisconsin - It's not so bad
I filled one out a few months ago and in return they gave me a $10 Amazon gift certificate. I used it toward the purchase of "Happy Endings" by a one, James Norton.

South Jersey

I told you so ... too
Sep 14, 2004
South Jersey
Prooly should bitch about the merger rather than the suspension. Since that was the reason for the suspension anyway.
I bitched about that too. Here's a copy of the e-mail. with the survey link:

Ipsos, a leading, global market research firm, would like to invite you to conduct an online survey on behalf of XM Satellite Radio about your experience with and perceptions of XM Radio.

Your email address was obtained from XM whom you provided permission to send you email at this address. If you would prefer not to receive further email from XM please click the following email address and type "unsubscribe XM" in the subject line. It may take up to 10 business days to process your request. Surveyhelp@ipsos-research.com

All information you provide will be kept STRICTLY confidential. Results will be reported in aggregate form only. This survey is for research purposes only, and is not intended to sell or market any products.

The survey should take approximately 25 minutes to complete. We ask that you complete the survey as soon as possible, but no later than one week from today.

To complete our online survey, please click on the URL below, or copy it into the address/ location bar of your browser. Please make sure you copy the whole link since it will sometimes wrap to the following line.

http://surveys.globalepanel.com/wix/p36041793.aspx?r=23854&s=VMMFCRXH

If you have any problems accessing the site or completing the survey, please contact us via email at Surveyhelp@ipsos-research.com.

Thanks very much for your participation!

Best regards,

Ipsos Interactive Services
100 Charles Lindbergh Blvd,
Uniondale, NY, 11553

Hey_Asshole

Man, Beer, Wild
Feb 21, 2007
TRueWDT
I got one of these via e-mail a month or so ago....they got an earfull

doobdoob

Jul 7, 2006
I got one from OTX, but there weren't any questions specifically about O&A or 202. It just asked what genres I listened to on XM (comedy and talk). It seemed more like a survey of satellite vs terrestrial.

BullsLawDan

She A Great Big Fat Person?
Feb 9, 2006
NY
I just got one of these from Siri-XM... Not sure if i'm going to take the time to fill it out.

WTF do they do with these? Anyone know???

It's obvious they aren't listening.

Little Chuckie

Jul 21, 2005
Their data entry people read them, place them on graphs and then the higher ups wipe their asses with them while they giggle about the price increases that they told Congress would never come.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
Their data entry people read them, place them on graphs and then the higher ups wipe their asses with them while they giggle about the price increases that they told Congress would never come.
Yeah, they managed to trick the government into letting them sell their own fucking products at a price of their own choosing.
What scumbags, how dare they?

Freese

Ramone and Frunkis-Since '83
Oct 1, 2006
Ottawa, Canada
I finally got my survey and filled it out. Nothing but praise for the bbboys.

BTW, epic win bulls, epic win.