XMLM DJ plugged the RF show and gave kudos to Ronnie

Just a few minutes ago (10:15 PM EST), the DJ on XMLM had a caller say he was the funniest man on XM.
The DJ said oh no he wasn't but Ron Bennington of the RF show on 202 was the funniest. He went on to say how great the RF show is and recommended the caller to check it out.

Nice to hear other DJs speak nicely of the show and not have all that arrogance so many of them seem to have.

Way to go Ronnie! You have a fan.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
nice :clap:
those folks over at XMLM seem like they're a pretty cool bunch

Tax Kuntz

just being an ass
I just noticed Jimmy's Dignity has over 21,000 posts.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
I just noticed Jimmy's Dignity has over 21,000 posts.
hahaha, thanks, if it wasn't for you saying that, I probably wouldn't have realized it at all. Slowly but surely, I'll catch up with Stig....

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
This is post 168 for me now. I'm such a newborn baby here. How long 'til I get 21,000 posts? At a rate of one post every few days or so I bet 30 yrs haha,
Just drop like 30 or so posts a day for a year or two. :action-sm

askewcore

Why am I Mr. Sparkle?
I dont know what she looks like, but I want to give that Katie Brutal chick a serious deep dicking.

LiddyRules

Signed To a Non-Exclusive Consultancy
Oh Matthew. I'll give you the secret.
Listening Threads

It's kind of hard now since The O+A window shrunk incredibly. But the R+F one is still there. I should warn you though, getting involved is dangerously addictive.

Teddy

Listening Threads

It's kind of hard now since The O+A window shrunk incredibly. But the R+F one is still there. I should warn you though, getting involved is dangerously addictive.

yep and it only works well if your a college student who dose not pay attention in class or if you have a job where you do dick

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
I've heard Ron & Fez plugged many a time on the music channels. They seem to be very well received over there.

LiddyRules

Signed To a Non-Exclusive Consultancy
I've heard Ron & Fez plugged many a time on the music channels. They seem to be very well received over there.
Maybe they like the idea of a show that prefers obscurer music to "My Chemical Romance!! They rock! Steve Kingston Say So!"

Polack

Who is John Galt?
A couple of weeks ago before the thing happened I heard bhodi from Squizz say he liked O&A's opening of Ecstacy of gold over Metallica's.

Hidden_Rage

Yeah... I got nothing
...and while we talk about the music channels, I want to punch someone in the mouth everytime I hear the commercial for the 80's channel.

Listening Threads

yep and it only works well if your a college student who dose not pay attention in class or if you have a job where you do dick
I agree, I can't log on all the time but when I do I tend to post several posts then come back later. I drive so logging on every day isn't always that easy.

By the way Liddy, only my mom calls me that :) Actually I like it better than just Matt but all Matthews seem to shorten their names. General laziness I guess.

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Kandy on the 80's channel is a fan of R&F, had several discussions with her about them, she can't stand Dave either.

I know that NRAY and JW on America like R&F, and NRAY is sort of fan of O&A.

Both shows get mixed reviews on the other channels, Dave Nemo, Steve Sommers, Bill Mack, and Dale Sommers (the trucking channels) were all critical of XM for what they have done with the boys, and they all also speak highly of R&F. Three of them are XM employee's so it was surprising to hear them be critical of XM.