Yahoo Pick Em

Stryker412

I know you guys are doing yours but I have one that I do with friends/family/co-workers for money. It's a $40 entree fee and right now we have 14 people. If we get to 20 we'll be able to have a $20 weekly prize. Right now it's only $10 per week to whoever has the most picks per week, and a $400 pot.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
I know you guys are doing yours but I have one that I do with friends/family/co-workers for money. It's a $40 entree fee and right now we have 14 people. If we get to 20 we'll be able to have a $20 weekly prize. Right now it's only $10 per week to whoever has the most picks per week, and a $400 pot.

Is it another knock-out pool? The b/f & I are in another $$ pool but depending on how yours works, I might be able to convince him to go in on this one as well. The one we're in is a knock-out.

Stryker412

Is it another knock-out pool? The b/f & I are in another $$ pool but depending on how yours works, I might be able to convince him to go in on this one as well. The one we're in is a knock-out.
No it's a straight up pick em. At the end of the year whoever has the most points wins.