Yahoo Wackbag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
If you enjoy this site and would like to get to know all of the members alittle better, go to http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/wackbagchat . It's a Yahoo club and we all post there and chat, every once in awhile. I look foward to seeing some of the new members there. Take it easy. ;)

-Mavric305

P.S: If the link doesn't work for you, just email or IM me at Mavric305@aol.com

[ 10-20-2001: Message edited by: Stingray ]

new members to the chat have to be invited because it is a private club. Im pretty sure existing members of the wackbag yahoo club have an invite option and can invite other people

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
i want to get in this club how do i go about this
:D :confused: ;)

Originally posted by armymad:
<STRONG>i want to get in this club how do i go about this
:D :confused: ;)</STRONG>
email me at webmaster@wackbag.com with your wackbag screenname and email address so I can send you an invitation... you need to have a yahoo address first.

MAVRIC305

At he club now. Waiting for Sting anf fofo to come join me. It is 2:20am hurry up.

FOFOLINA

hey lets all do this once more and chat tonight :)

FOFOLINA

HELLO GUYS LETS CHAT!! :D just someone im me and tell me when you guys are in there

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Were in the Chat now!!

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
Does anyone go there any more? :D :confused: :D :confused: :) ;)

[ 10-25-2001: Message edited by: Sonof Spaz ]

MAVRIC305

Yes. We are there all the time. Well whenever we are all online, we sometimes get together and chat. Well actually, when I am drunk. It's great, I pass out and people keep talking to me. I wake up in the morning to a bunch of text saying: "I think Billy passed out." :D

I hope that answers your question.

edited by Harry Verdirchee :cool: Doyyyy Igot in never mind

[ 10-26-2001: Message edited by: DIRTY_HARRY ]

FOFOLINA

Armymad that is to early for us wackbagers babe..
we are usually in the chat like at 1am or later.

we should have a specific meeting time, cause I seem to have missed all the good chats! (from what I've heard)

I miss hearme but ALL voice chat companies have gone bankrupt, hearme, lipstream..etc.

yahoo is the only one left that doesn't require downloading a program

I caught the tail end of one so far, but would like it if it was a more structured thing, ie: Mon at 10:00 pm or whatever everyone decides on. The 1:00 am thing is no good for me, due to having to get up at f-ing 5:30 am.
I would vote for a weekday, between 8-10 pm. Or Sunday night. ;)

Anyone in for tonight (friday)? no work tomorrow and to tired to go out... so I'll be there tonight

MAVRIC305

I'm at work right now, but when I get home I'm in. I hope SCB can back me up on the show today. I'll be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.