Yankees LOSE!!! Diamond Backs win.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
It was very close game. at the bottom of the eighth it was 2-1. The yankess squandered pitches on the top of the 9th and the Diamondbacks came back in the bottom with loaded bases an a hit to center field and won.

FOFOLINA

This is one time I can say that God was not a Yankee fan this year

I don't think God was ever a Yankees fan. He was just bullshitting them the whole time so he can fuck them up later. :D Like today. WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :p

[ 11-05-2001: Message edited by: Jaguar Jay ]

The better team won. All hail the D-backs!!!
As a life-long Yanks fan, I'm disappointed.
But you don't play a GREAT N.L. team like the D-backs,and hit .183.
Congrats to Arizona, and all the NL fans on this board. They earned it,and they achieved greatness last night.

BabyBunni

I am a true Yankee fan, but I totally agree that the better team won. I can't lie, last night I was quite agrivated and cried, but then I realized that hey, ya can't win 'em all. Congrats to AZ, they diserved it!

JohnnyMedic

Ive said this before and I'll say it again...Im a psychotic Yankee fan...but Arizona was a great team...they played well...my hats off to them but a few things aggrivated me about the whole thing and they were...

1) Bitter Mets Fans and Red Sox fans....YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE YANKS.....neither of your teams couldnt do anything to the yanks in the regular season and didnt have a prayer of making the playoffs...especially Boston with its brilliant upper management moves...by the way you even managed to piss off Pedro Martinez who basically said if the bullshit doesnt stop there will be no Pedro next year...maybe he will do what Roger did and come to the yanks to get some jewlery.

2) Inbred D'backs fans who said they ended a dyansty.....WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING??? The Yankees wont be affected by contraction....The cathederal that is Yankee stadium is still standing...One World Series loss doesnt end a dyansty and one world series victory doesnt make a dyansty....win about 24 more then we will chat about Arizona being a dynasty or ending the dynasty that is the yankees.

Ive said my piece now read my quote!

FOFOLINA

<STRONG>

1) Bitter Mets Fans and Red Sox fans....YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE YANKS.....neither of your teams couldnt do anything to the yanks in the regular season and didnt have a prayer of making the playoffs...especially Boston with its brilliant upper management moves...by the way you even managed to piss off Pedro Martinez who basically said if the bullshit doesnt stop there will be no Pedro next year...maybe he will do what Roger did and come to the yanks to get some jewlery.

Ive said my piece now read my quote!</STRONG>

Well I will admit I was happy as fuck that the yankees lost..Im very sorry about that cause I am a red sox fan..But you are right it was wrong how we acted on it..
Not that I thik the yankees are a bad team but some fans are so rude it makes it look so fucking bad..some fans just really suck but it is also alot of sports fans that are like that.

Att: Sawks Fans!
Not touching the Mets thing here, but all Sawks fans can check this out. LOL.
No matter what team you root for, you always get idiots who just want to argue, with no knowledge to back it up, including Yanks fans.

JohnnyMedic

First of all I dont know a lot about everything but I do know a lot about baseball....so anytime you wanna discuss something just let me know. And you are absolutly right no matter what team you root for even if Jesus is at the game sigining bibles there will be people that will say things against that team. As far as my hatred for the sox ...once I had the balls (or was dumb enough) to wear my Yanks jersey to a sox game and some pussy punched me in the back of the head and ran away....couldnt he have come to my face??? I dont know??? Ive said my piece now I have a new quote

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
i just don't friggin believe it!!the yanks lose and there are still cocky ass yank fans!!!that is why most people outside of new york HATE the yankees!
now just listen to me and don't do anything stupid....
this is probably the begining of the end for the "dynasty".hopefully the a's or someone will take over,anyway, maybe you guys can get together and have a great big group hug cause it is f'n over!!!!
i'm so sorry.hey i'm a phillies fan, i know what i'm talking about! :( :( :( :(

BabyBunni

The A's?? WTF?? Lol! I thought I had heard something about that team and another being thrown out of major league baseball, and then the Arizona Diamond backs coming to the American league....don't blame me if I'm wrong I heard it from my retarded boyfriend.

JohnnyMedic

The dynasty is not over...and yankee fans are only cocky because no matter how much sucess the yanks have people never seem to go..wow they are a good team...wow the best team won...as most yankee fans including myself said after the D'Backs won..we were beaten by a good team and im not afraid to say that...but whenever the yanks win people say its a fluke

FOFOLINA

Originally posted by JohnnyMedic:
<STRONG>to wear my Yanks jersey to a sox game and some pussy punched me in the back of the head and ran away....couldnt he have come to my face??? I dont know??? Ive said my piece now I have a new quote</STRONG>
Ya I did the same thing in Yankee stadium.
But it was a Red Sox Practice Jersey
and it said Yankees suck on it.
Shit I had Balls to do such a thing.Nothing like Beer and pretzels being thrown on me.But this was in 95 when the sox where in 1st place..
But it was a mistake in my book.

FOFOLINA

Originally posted by SpotcheckBilly:
<STRONG>Att: Sawks Fans!
Not touching the Mets thing here, but all Sawks fans can check this out. LOL.
No matter what team you root for, you always get idiots who just want to argue, with no knowledge to back it up, including Yanks fans.</STRONG>

Very funny Spotcheckbilly :)

HeeHee Fofo, that web-site was sent to me from a RABID Soxs fan, at least we can joke with each other.
As far as being an obnoxious Yanks fan, I will just say that my team played like a T-Ball team as far as offense (.183) and the defense was even worse. The D-backs won fair and square, and I congratulate them.
We should have been out of it after going down 2-0 to the A's. Maybe next year some teams will make it to the big dance that haven't been there for awhile. As a baseball fan that would make me happy.
SCB

JohnnyMedic

As an obnoxious Yanks fan I HOPE they make it yet again next year...and i PRAY we resign Tino and go after David Wells....as a baseball fan this last world series was one of the best I've ever seen even though the yankees lost and I want to see them there again next year!

FOFOLINA

You know what?
This is one thing I always wanted to know.
Why In God's Green Earth did the Yankees ever let go of David Wells?
He was a great pitcher and they just let him go.
I asked many Yankee Fans this and they never tell me the reason. I was just wondering about it.

BabyBunni

No, no, no!!! Not Tino, I love him, he has to be re-signed!! So does Scot Brosius(?)!! If they aren't I am going on Yankees strike, and I am not even playin!

FOFOLINA

If they let go of Mariano
Big Mistake on the Yankees.
Just hope they dont let him go..
Cause as a Sox fan when they let go of Mo Vauhn I was in shock and I am still in shock.
Also them letting go of Clemens and Kevin Kennedy..I dont get my team they just seem to let go of the best players.

Plus seeing Clemens in Pin Stripes really makes me Blind :(

I SERIOUSLY doubt that they will let go of Mariano. As for David Wells him and Steinbrenner didnt get along. In fact like 2 weeks before he pitched his perfect game Gerorgie said that he was too fat and Lived too hard to amount to any thing in the major leauges. Boomer didnt apprecaite that too much and threatened him to some extent. Then he went and pitched the perfect game and George loved him again. Plus George always goes after the big names. I'm of the firm opinion (as a HUGE David Wells fan) that he wanted Clemens to shove it in Bostons face.

Okay, I'm Steinbrenner. I got a chance to pick up Clemens (5 Cy Youngs..but still a headhunter) for Wells and Lloyd. Wells isn't very popular in the clubhouse, Clemens is hurt & 37 yrs old. But his workout regime is more agressive then Well's, and he'll probably bounce back faster. What do I do?
I love the Boomer, and hope he comes back;
but George had no choice.