Yeah, here comes the Roooster (appreciation thread)

RMPGP

He might not be a Pepper Hicks all-star yet since he just got there, but the kid definitely has potential. He's strong on the mic, very confident and knows when to shut up. His promo he cut for Dave's wedding was very nice for a 1st time, and much better than the others. He's actually one of the few without an eastcoast accent and he probably says POP instead of coke hehehe.

Here's to you Rooster: :clap::clap::clap::clap:

I

Illini

We got any rooster Earl, I'm starvin'.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I feel sorry for the First Rooster.

RMPGP

I don't. The first rooster can suck a bag of cocks as far as I'm concerned. I see he's over at .NET crying his red rooster eyes out. Out with the old rooster, in with the new.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
I don't. The first rooster can suck a bag of cocks as far as I'm concerned. I see he's over at .NET crying his red rooster eyes out. Out with the old rooster, in with the new.
Agreed. Out with the old, in with the new. I'm for replacing all of the old R&F characters with new, updated versions of them.

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
Agreed. Out with the old, in with the new. I'm for replacing all of the old R&F characters with new, updated versions of them.
I want the Joe Poothousand.

yeaaahh.. Here comes the Rooster.
Jeebus, thats imbeds itself in your skull awful quick. Oh, and I guess I should have a point to posting... I like him. All star crew with Lily, Hicks & Rooster. Together they may be able to pool their talents to overcome earls' fuckups.

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Out with the old, in with the new......
Out with ESD, in with the Rooster for 3rd Mic, plus I doubt the Rooster will ever cause Fezzie to have a heart attack

Fuck that! This kid just comes in and fucking steals an established fan's name?

It would be like Pat from Moonachie not being on air for a little while then suddenly a new intern pops in with the same name.

It's bullshit. I like the kid on air but he can't just steal Rooster's name. He's a good Ronfez.net poster and served our country proudly.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Fuck that! This kid just comes in and fucking steals an established fan's name?

It would be like Pat from Moonachie not being on air for a little while then suddenly a new intern pops in with the same name.

It's bullshit. I like the kid on air but he can't just steal Rooster's name. He's a good Ronfez.net poster and served our country proudly.
Well, he would have used the name "Gvac" instead, but honestly.......who the fuck would want to be Gvac, old or new.