Yes, another "whatever happened to......" thread

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Whatever happened to Mario Cantone? He fuckin stole the show on WNEW (in my opinion). Why is he never on anymore? Has he been on at all since the XM show started? I'm asking because I started thinking of who's on the Virus tour this year and who was on last year, and I started thinking about how funny he was on WNEW.

Yeah that Mommy Dearest impression he did for four hours used to crack me up. Yuck.

I heard he was hanging out with Frenchie & O.D....

But then again, I'd actually want to hear Frenchie & O.D. again.

Monstercloud

Egh... Who cares. He was fine when there was no XM, no replays... where you heard him once and it was done. I can't see him bringing the same "Pizzaz" as the old days

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
'Steampipe Alley' commentary taking up all his time?

stellarcomics

I think the guys kinda' threw him out with all the others who refused to call since they came back. I'm surprised they let Lewis Black back on.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
He won't come back on since his appearance in "Sex in the City".

predators1998

I think the guys kinda' threw him out with all the others who refused to call since they came back. I'm surprised they let Lewis Black back on.
Lewis is perhaps the hottest standup at this time. With them on CBS, it had to happen. I'm glad they buried the hatchet-hopefully he'll be back. If he doesn't, then fuck him with clown shoes.