Yet yet another yet another O&A subreddit has been banned

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
How many of these fucking threads do you think we need? And you don’t even give any pertinent information. If I gave even an iota if a fuck I would burn the calorie it takes to post my ‘bad thread’ meme and then you’d be fucking sorry.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
This nigger's thread-creating ability needs to be shut down until he learns what should constitute a thread. For example, a thread should have some information. Or a story. Or a blurb about something. Or your idea about what happened. Basically, there has to be SOMETHING. This is fucking retarded.
Of course he's from florida.

goat999

town drunk
This nigger's thread-creating ability needs to be shut down until he learns what should constitute a thread. For example, a thread should have some information. Or a story. Or a blurb about something. Or your idea about what happened. Basically, there has to be SOMETHING. This is fucking retarded.
Of course he's from florida.
Worse. He's from Reddit.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Why are there new O&A subreddits? This is an O&A message board in name only at this point.

I don't know that reference.
He's the guy who gets the boards taken down. I won't say his name because he's a fucking asshole.

It all started when he tweeted Norm MacDonald isn't funny and its been war ever since.