Yimmy doing a ASK ME ANYTHING today

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
I'm sure this will turn into a clusterfuck of people badly trying to make show references.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Its already happening...

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
Reddit confuses me and makes me feel old.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
May 16, 2007
Chicago
One of the better ones, in response to which MMA guest hit the hardest..

"jon jones' kick hurt the most, and his punch was a motherfucker too. Cain's guillotine coke was brutal as well. ALL of the stuff hurt that those guys do. I enjoy it though. I just have to work on not cumming while it happens"

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Ask me anything except for stuff about my contract, the famous women I've fucked, Patrice O'Neal, or anything regarding Opie and Anthony that isn't on the air. In other words, "Let's focus on the movie, people". I suppose ignoring or evasively answering the question is slightly better than getting all huffy about it.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Ask me anything except for stuff about my contract, the famous women I've fucked, Patrice O'Neal, or anything regarding Opie and Anthony that isn't on the air. In other words, "Let's focus on the movie, people". I suppose ignoring or evasively answering the question is slightly better than getting all huffy about it.
He answered questions about all those things except for the famous women he fucked but he did answer about not famous women. Its called "Ask me Anything", not "Ill answer every question that is asked in intimate detail".

Pigdango

Donator
Jun 22, 2004
He answered questions about all those things except for the famous women he fucked but he did answer about not famous women. Its called "Ask me Anything", not "Ill answer every question that is asked in intimate detail".
I did say that answering evasively or not answering is better than getting all huffy about it, right?

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Fandango pissed someone off... :icon_cool

@JimNorton
Hey, fandango86, you're a cunt. I didn't even see the questions you're talking about. I was completely honest, you scumbag. #gentletweets

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Dammit, Neon beat me to it! hah.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Wait, does this mean that Norton still reads WB? I cant find fandango on the twitter.

Pigdango

Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Wait, does this mean that Norton still reads WB? I cant find fandango on the twitter.
Username is the same as here, my friend. I'll follow you if it will help you find me but I don't recommend following me as I don't tweet much, just the occasional pat on the back to Opie. All my high quality work is done here.

I don't see that particular tweet from Mr. Norton, however. Maybe it was a post on the reddit thing? If so, then surely he saw all the complaints about him not answering the Bree Olson question. If he is sore at me, I'll be glad to introduce myself to him at his next WNY show so he can call me a cunt to my face.

And no, they don't read wb. If he saw that, it's because someone pointed him in this direction via twitter. Back in the day when Jimmy used to post here he sent me a pm or two bashing my face in for something. I'll see if I still have them, hang on...

Nope. I don't know if Jimmy deleted his wb account or maybe they were just so old they dissolved. I forget what it was we were even arguing about, but I remember being afraid to listen to the radio for a few days after for fear he'd smash me on the air.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Username is the same as here, my friend. I'll follow you if it will help you find me but I don't recommend following me as I don't tweet much, just the occasional pat on the back to Opie. All my high quality work is done here.
You sure about that?

No Tweet results for fandango86.

NM, google found you. You havent tweeted since April and I cant see you bashing him in the AMA, and I dont see you in the Bree Olson thread. Then again it is a deep thread so that might have something to do with it.

Second NM, you arent even a redditor. Jim called you out from this thread. Haha.

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery

I don't see that particular tweet from Mr. Norton, however. Maybe it was a post on the reddit thing? If so, then surely he saw all the complaints about him not answering the Bree Olson question. If he is sore at me, I'll be glad to introduce myself to him at his next WNY show so he can call me a cunt to my face.

And no, they don't read wb. If he saw that, it's because someone pointed him in this direction via twitter. Back in the day when Jimmy used to post here he sent me a pm or two bashing my face in for something. I'll see if I still have them, hang on...

Nope. I don't know if Jimmy deleted his wb account or maybe they were just so old they dissolved. I forget what it was we were even arguing about, but I remember being afraid to listen to the radio for a few days after for fear he'd smash me on the air.
They do come here, idiot. a bunch of shit from here has been brought up on the show.

Pigdango

Donator
Jun 22, 2004
You sure about that?

No Tweet results for fandango86.

NM, google found you. You havent tweeted since April and I cant see you bashing him in the AMA, and I dont see you in the Bree Olson thread. Then again it is a deep thread so that might have something to do with it.
I'm surprised to learn I've actually made 46 tweets in two years. I'm never on that thing. It looks like Jimmy has blocked me. Poor sweet boy. He probably never even read my whole post, just whatever the person who tweeted him told him. Ah well. I wonder if I'm supposed to cancel my Sirius subscription and stop buying tickets for his comedy shows now? I hope not. Jimmy, if you're reading this - am I still allowed to listen to you on the radio and give you my money?

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
I'm surprised to learn I've actually made 46 tweets in two years. I'm never on that thing. It looks like Jimmy has blocked me. Poor sweet boy. He probably never even read my whole post, just whatever the person who tweeted him told him. Ah well. I wonder if I'm supposed to cancel my Sirius subscription and stop buying tickets for his comedy shows now? I hope not. Jimmy, if you're reading this - am I still allowed to listen to you on the radio and give you my money?
Join me for dinner tonight on Block Island?

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
They do come here, idiot. a bunch of shit from here has been brought up on the show.
I don't know, I was going to say that after all the bitching and whining they've done about message boards, there's no way they'd check this site. But then I remembered all the bitching and whining they do about twitter and they still can't get enough of that.

Pigdango

Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Join me for dinner tonight on Block Island?
I've never been blocked before, it's kind of flattering. Oh well, time to delete that account and start a new one, I guess. I wonder if NotJimNorton is taken?

(And no, I'm not going to really do that, so if you're in the process of firing off a direct message to Jimmy, get a hold of yourself)