YimmY & Judah Friedlander

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
6/24/2011

Saw Jimmy at the Comedy Cellar last night (NYC). Seen him there more times than I can count at this point and also hung out and talked over the years to him, Kelly, Dave Attel (he bought shots and hit on my girl), and others. Jim would have been the best comic last night if Judah Friedlander hadn't shown up...holy fuck, he knocked the ass off that place.

If you ever get the chance to see Friedlander, do it. He's nothing like he is on 30 Rock. He's a knock down drag out, comic who brings the house down.

Oct 16, 2008
Parma, OH
I liked his Premium Blend spot I saw years ago. I'm surprised he isn't more known as a stand-up.

Big Fat Steve

I always wanted to fuck the Pink Power Ranger
Mar 5, 2005
FOB Ghazni, Afghanistan
I saw Judah at the Cellar in 09, and it was the funniest 15 minutes I have ever witnessed. Even his crowd work was amazing, then we met him at the bar next door, and he couldn't have been nicer. Definitely highly recomended.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
I saw Judah at the Cellar in 09, and it was the funniest 15 minutes I have ever witnessed. Even his crowd work was amazing, then we met him at the bar next door, and he couldn't have been nicer. Definitely highly recomended.
Damn he really killed. I'll see him whenever he's around.