Yo dawg...Fridge with a door in the door.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Get Out!: $3,500 Fridge With A DOOR INSIDE THE DOOR
September 14, 2012 / fridge, I have a $400 refrigerator and it works just fine (not it doesn't sometimes it just stops working and ruins everything inside -- plus the light hasn't come on since 2010), i like my pudding cold don't judge me!, it will be mine, lg, life is good (jk jk i'm struggling), mmmm ice-cold chocolate milk, so it's come to this

This is the $3,500 Door-in-Door refrigerator from LG. It has a door inside the door for making Xzibit jokes and storing all your go-to snacks like chocolate milk and pudding packs. Is it a fairly useless gimmick? Absolutely. Does that make me want it any less? Not one bit.

Hit the jump for a commercial showing just how life changing this thing really is.
http://www.geekologie.com/2012/09/get-out-3500-fridge-with-a-door-inside-t.php

[yt]31dJus_sIVI[/yt]

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
this fridge doesn't have a wifi hotspot, I don't want it.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
If it ain't got a flesh light that empties into the butter dish, keep tryin.

Get Out!: $3,500 Fridge With A DOOR INSIDE THE DOOR
September 14, 2012 / fridge, I have a $400 refrigerator and it works just fine (not it doesn't sometimes it just stops working and ruins everything inside -- plus the light hasn't come on since 2010), i like my pudding cold don't judge me!, it will be mine, lg, life is good (jk jk i'm struggling), mmmm ice-cold chocolate milk, so it's come to this
Who's wrote this shit?

Hey stupid if the light hasn't come on since 2010 maybe you should try changing the bulb.

Needs a glory hole on the freezer side, with Marilyn Monroe inside, in case I want a cold one.