Yo hit me up on that twitter my ******s

Sep 28, 2010
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...s-including-boasted-twitter-article-1.1021880

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/bloods_leader_slapped_with_murder_41DRP0sR9afaVRY7Z8ruKK

https://twitter.com/#!/radiggs

Updated: Mon., Feb. 13, 2012, 8:25 PM
Bloods leader slapped with murder, conspiracy charges
By MITCHEL MADDUX Last Updated: 8:25 PM, February 13, 2012 Posted: 2:25 PM, February 13, 2012
The leader of all Bloods street gangs in New York City was hit with a sweeping new indictment today charging him with murder and several murder conspiracy charges.
Ronald Herron, who calls himself "The Big Homie," dabbled as a self-styled rapper under the name "Ra Diggs" until he was busted in 2010 after a four-year FBI-NYPD probe involving more than 65 undercover drug purchases.
Brooklyn federal prosecutors say he unleashed a reign of terror over several city housing projects, threatened the police, vowed online to "turn the pigs kids into" orphans, and issued warnings against snitching.
Today prosecutors hit him with an expanded indictment that includes several murder, murder conspiracy, and attempted murder charges related to his alleged drug business, and Herron possibly could face the death penalty, if convicted.
He was already facing cocaine and heroin-trafficking charges - as well as weapons offenses - that stemmed from his 2010 arrest.
The feds say he’s carried sub-machine guns, strapped on bulletproof vests, and authorities believe he's responsible for ordering murders and intimidating witnesses that doomed one homicide prosecution in New York state court.
Last summer - while fighting the earlier federal drug charges - Herron claimed that he was not bound by American law.
"I am not a party to ... the Constitution of the United States of America," Herron wrote Brooklyn federal Judge Nicholas Garaufis.
Arguing that he was a “sovereign inhabitant” not subject to federal jurisdiction, he also made a contradictory argument that he’s governed only by the US Constitution and no other laws passed since the Founding Fathers penned that original document.
Herron’s philosophy includes concepts espoused by certain grass-roots political movements in the western US, which Constitutional law experts say was a “fascinating” development.
“Surprisingly, some of the things he says here are popular with white supremacist groups,” Larry Solum, a professor at Georgetown University’s law school, told The Post last summer.
Herron’s challenge also uses “similar ideas to those associated with extremist and fringe movements,” such as the Patriot movement and militia groups," said Solum, a constitutional scholar.
But the judge was not persuaded and rejected Herron's motion suggesting that his earlier drug trafficking indictment be dismissed.
A wannabe Brooklyn rapper who bragged on Twitter about getting away with murder might have tweeted too soon, authorities say.

Federal prosecutors have charged Ronald (Ra Diggs) Herron with three brutal slayings — including one connected to his online boasts.

A Brooklyn Federal Court grand jury indicted him on Monday for the murders, which prosecutors say are connected to his drug enterprise in the Gowanus Houses.

Herron, a gangleader who terrorized his community and made YouTube clips extolling his murderous crew, could face the death penalty, according to authorities.

One charge is for the June 16, 2001, slaying of Frederick Brooks - a rap he beat in state Supreme Court when two witnesses refused to testify against him after his associates threatened them.

Herron later boasted on the Internet that he "beat a body" referring to Brooks, authorities said.

"His Tweets were premature," Police Commissioner Raymond Kelly said Monday. NYPD detectives worked with federal authorities on the case.

Herron's drug gang is allegedly affiliated with the "Murderous Mad Dog" branch of the Bloods street gang, according to prosecutors Shreve Ariel and Carter Burwell.

After beating the Brooks' murder rap, Herron participated in the slayings of Richard Russo in 2008 and Victor Zapata in 2009 at the Gowanus Houses, the indictment says.

Herron posted YouTube videos claiming he was the leader of a "murder team" and depicting himself as wearing body armor and firing handguns, court papers state.

"Ronald Herron and his gang terrorized a Brooklyn community for more than a decade and he temporarily got away with murder by threatening and intimidating witnesses only to return to the streets of Brooklyn to kill and kill again," Brooklyn U.S. Attorney Loretta Lynch said.

Herron has been jailed on federal drug charges since October 2010.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...asted-twitter-article-1.1021880#ixzz1mJsIp0xA
What a fucking knucklehead. This guy basically bragged all over the intow-nets about murders he was involved in. His twitter page is fascinating, I didn't realize I have so much ebonics to catch up on.

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
I didn't realize I have so much ebonics to catch up on.
Send a DM to Afternoonquil, I think he teaches ESL (Ebonics as a Second Language). He is very "down" with the internets and what all the young people are talking about.

Sep 28, 2010
a lot of the tweets are around 2010 or so, i'm sifting through all of the horse shit to get to the good stuff

afternoonquil

Apology Ostrich
Apr 2, 2011
Send a DM to Afternoonquil, I think he teaches ESL (Ebonics as a Second Language). He is very "down" with the internets and what all the young people are talking about.
Ah man I gave up on that a long time ago, I didn't realize black people were so mean. I only met one in my life, the rapper Young M.C. at the mall before the following incident.

I was shredding the sickest skate spot at the park (next to the Century 21 parking lot) and saw some black girls doing double dutch and they asked me if i wanted to hop in. They said something to the effect of having jungle fever or something.

I obliged and after about a minute of jump roping my ass off (to the beat of simian-esque grunts like "go scottay go scottay it's ya birfday") I was beaten about the legs and face by 5 black hoodlums which i assume were their boyfriends or dads.

I have more to type but i have to go. I'll be back in this thread later.

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
Ah man I gave up on that a long time ago, I didn't realize black people were so mean. I only met one in my life, the rapper Young M.C. at the mall before the following incident.

I was shredding the sickest skate spot at the park (next to the Century 21 parking lot) and saw some black girls doing double dutch and they asked me if i wanted to hop in. They said something to the effect of having jungle fever or something.

I obliged and after about a minute of jump roping my ass off (to the beat of simian-esque grunts like "go scottay go scottay it's ya birfday") I was beaten about the legs and face by 5 black hoodlums which i assume were their boyfriends or dads.

I have more to type but i have to go. I'll be back in this thread later.
Wow, I'm really sorry about that.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
I say you are very lucky

not for the beating but only meeting one in your life

May 24, 2004
Queens, NY
Doesn't really look as thuggish as you would expect the leader of a gang to be. Kinda resembles Tyler Perry in a way. But that's not saying much because...

Namsayin?

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
Love how his twitter is talking about 1st amendment rights.

Freedom of speech doesn't mean you get to confess to murders and get away with them, dumbass.

Sep 28, 2010
I think the worst part is the comments sections on youtube, and the newspapers. the whole "don't snitch" mentality is baffling.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
I hope noonquil gets better, it sounds like he got pretty roughed up. Hopefully he wont be gone long, Id miss him.

Sep 28, 2010

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Oh he'll be back, my muse needs to hone his craft of the cartoon adventures of BB.
As long as it stays true to the paper plate medium Im sure it will be a winner. I just hope to see some cameos, those always make the cartoon more interesting.

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
I kno I said i wasn't shooting. I couldn't help it tho. I'm going take care of my business.
I never understood why they arn't going after these street gangs like they do the mob. There clearly is some organization with the way they deal drugs and commit murders.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
Is Twitter being taking over by "n-persons" or is that just my perception? Because it seems to be going the way of Facespook. Way too many dumb nogs nogging it up.

I can't even read what "those people" talk about because the low IQ and likely genuine illiteracy is compounded with the embracing of, I don't know, keeping it real or ghetto. The character limit doesn't help, either. The tweets are gibberish. This is even before all the slang and nog-code that I've got to slog through and parcel out. It really is a different and inferior form of English.

Get the tweets in 2010, take 2 years to figure out what da fug dis bitch talkin' bout. Sounds right.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
...dabbled as a self-styled rapper under the name "Ra Diggs"...
Oh DIGGS, my bad. I thought you said something else.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Northern VA
Is Twitter being taking over by "n-persons" or is that just my perception? Because it seems to be going the way of Facespook. Way too many dumb nogs nogging it up.

I can't even read what "those people" talk about because the low IQ and likely genuine illiteracy is compounded with the embracing of, I don't know, keeping it real or ghetto. The character limit doesn't help, either. The tweets are gibberish. This is even before all the slang and nog-code that I've got to slog through and parcel out. It really is a different and inferior form of English.

Get the tweets in 2010, take 2 years to figure out what da fug dis bitch talkin' bout. Sounds right.
I thought MySpace was the place for the blacks?

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
Well, Myspace has been the ghetto for a while, but there was that big sting in New York where like, 40 people were arrested in connection with drug dealing and gang-related murders because they were bragging about it on Facebook.

It seems like Twitter and Facebook are being taken over.

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
You have to be real dumb to not understand what they are saying. and they aren't being taken over, you sound like a fucking 60-year-old-man bitching about his neighborhood and the way it used to be.