Yo... lemme get fitty cent.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Panhandlers... how do you deal with them?

-Ignore them.

-Throw them a few shekels.

-Douse them in gasoline and set them ablaze.

-Pee in their butts.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
I used to have to go into areas for work where I'd get hassled for spare change by some crackheads or whatever.

If it was like Wednesday, I'd tell them I was tapped out until payday on Friday. Otherwise, I'd tell them that I didn't carry cash on me when I am out working because I got robbed once.

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Ignore (but I'm never a dick about it)

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
A bleeding heart girl I used to date would give money to every fucking bum on the street. It drove me crazy. She asked me why I didn't give money to panhandlers... I told her, "For the same reason I don't feed the pigeons. Why would I want to encourage the proliferation of filthy, disease-spreading creatures?"

She was all aghast... she was like, "Would you rather they just starve to death?" To which I replied, "You actually think you're feeding these people when you give them money?"

I suggested she get a bunch of McDonald's gift certificates and hand them out if she was really about feeding the homeless.

She did, and a couple months later I asked her how it was going with the gift certificates... she looked down all sheepishly and admitted, "They don't want them."

You don't say? As starving as they are? That's a real shocker. :icon_roll

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
A bleeding heart girl I used to date would give money to every fucking bum on the street. It drove me crazy. She asked me why I didn't give money to panhandlers... I told her, "For the same reason I don't feed the pigeons. Why would I want to encourage the proliferation of filthy, disease-spreading creatures?"

She was all aghast... she was like, "Would you rather they just starve to death?" To which I replied, "You actually think you're feeding these people when you give them money?"

I suggested she get a bunch of McDonald's gift certificates and hand them out if she was really about feeding the homeless.

She did, and a couple months later I asked her how it was going with the gift certificates... she looked down all sheepishly and admitted, "They don't want them."

You don't say? As starving as they are? That's a real shocker. :icon_roll
I got that email too.

Oh, and I ignore them

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
I ignore them.

For some reason, where I work on 5th ave, the bums and panhandlers seem to be of the more mentally unstable variety as opposed to, say, the uptown bums.

maz

TRueWDTer
pointed a gun at a windshield washer guy once
the look on his face was priceless
then he uttered
"that thing is live , ain't it"

my windshield didn't get cleaned that day

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
There are shitloads of bums in Detroit. If usuallly ignore them. There are a few that I've seen for years, and stupid as it sounds I actally know them now. I chat with them and give them a little dough.

I give one bum a year 10$ or so, thats my contribution that I make. I just only give one random bum a lot.

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
My ex used to, whenever some bum would ask for money so they could eat, she wouldn't actually give them money, but would offer to buy them a little something to eat. Suprisingly, most of them would respond "no thanks". A real shocker there.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.

I only give money to bums if they can impress me. For instance, I saw one bum drumming on trash cans and lids, and he was very talented. So, I gave him 5 dollars.

If a bum can't prove his/her worth in society, they don't get any money.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
What panhandlers?

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
I think

you should just give them a quarter or they may shoot your groin:icon_mrgr