'You Deserve ****' caused outrage at the UA campus on Tuesday

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Christian fundamentalists gonna fundamental....

http://aattp.org/you-deserve-****-s...tudent-causes-firestorm-of-emotion-on-campus/

A student named Dean Saxton or“Brother Dean”caused outrage at the UA campus on Tuesday, holding up a sign that read “You Deserve ****” and proclaiming that women who are raped are “asking” to be sexually assaulted. According to Saxton, most females who are raped dressed and acted in a provocative manner which mean they deserved it. In addition to holding the sign, Saxton also repeatedly yelled things like, “most of the girls on this campus are asking to be raped!” to a crowd of curious onlookers.
“Brother Dean” and his bizarre fundamentalist religion-fueled rants are a regular feature on the UA grounds, and, unfortunately for most of us, are protected by the First Amendment.
Since the nightmare in Stuebenville, OH unfolded piece by horrifying piece in front of a shocked America, a phenomenon termed “**** culture” is coming out of the shadows and into mainstream conversation. This is a prime, albeit extreme, example of **** culture in action–but it is nice to see so many young men and women challenge this lunatic’s misguided ideas.
Watch video of “Brother Dean’s” confrontations with angry University of Arizona students over his despicable sign:

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Man has some solid points.

Gorilla Pimp

Popped a molly i'm sweatin, WOO
Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
Why would anybody pay attention to that shit? Why not just keep walking?

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Every college and university has multiple outrage groups......20 years ago at Rutgers, the NOW group on campus went around posting "This is a r@pe possible scene " stickers on all the frats and then went off campus to the known sports houses and posted them on their doors. One thing...they put them on the Women's Tennis,Crew,Swimming,Soccer,Track, Cross Country,Golf, and Gymnastics houses' doors.
Most of the sports being friends..we had the Daily Targum take pictures of guys lined up outside the women's houses with their fingers crossed.

FellowTraveler

Frank Reynolds is my hero
Jul 24, 2005
We used to have assholes like this on my college campus. Most of the time they were wanting to be assaulted so they could sue the university. One guy got punched and settled for around $50,000 if I remember correctly.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Getting mad at somebody like that is a waste of energy, especially when it's so easy to combat. Next time he tries to go off on big boy issues, say anything mocking his faith. Say that God doesn't exist, or better yet, explain how the Christian deity is evil. If nothing else, he'll forget all about his rape rant.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
I don't think anybody DESERVES ****. However, women who do dress like sluts and go to parties where **** by spiked drinks, date **** and sexual assault and **** occur quite a bit
and then do keg stands and power shots and ingest, snort and inject every goddamned drug under the sun and do so without men to protect them and without weapons to defend themselves...

Just setting themselves up, aren't they?

The liberals who talk about the "root causes" of terrorism and excuse that are the same people who would never entertain the notion that a woman is any way a
moral agent who is responsible for the consequences of her behavior.

Furthermore, these campuses have so militarized the cunts of wymyn that almost everything is considered "****." This feminist, misandrist demagoguery creates a culture that
is flippant, vindictive and quick to cry RAEP and not only do false accusers suffer almost no negative consequences for false accusations, these false accusers become
in some way "heroes" for getting people to talk about "**** culture." Nonsense.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
Why would anybody pay attention to that shit? Why not just keep walking?
You mean someone should just ignore an opportunity to stand up and fight for a cause everyone already fully agrees with, and instead find something productive to do with their time?

I guess you missed where this incident took place: it was a college.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
Furthermore, these campuses have so militarized the cunts of wymyn that almost everything is considered "****."
Rape is sex (insertion of penis, finger, other object into vagina, asshole, or mouth if it's a penis) without consent. I'm confident that everyone uses that exact definition, even the militarized cunts you speak of.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
Except date ****, or he was in me and I didn't really want it but I couldn't say no because I was afraid he'd hurt or kill me ****, or we were both drunk and high and I didn't really want it so it was **** or
I cheated on my boyfriend but I don't want to suffer social stigma so I will say that a "**** culture" coerced me into being a victim...

On and on and on.

Gorilla Pimp

Popped a molly i'm sweatin, WOO
Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
Except date ****, or he was in me and I didn't really want it but I couldn't say no because I was afraid he'd hurt or kill me ****, or we were both drunk and high and I didn't really want it so it was **** or
I cheated on my boyfriend but I don't want to suffer social stigma so I will say that a "**** culture" coerced me into being a victim...

On and on and on.
"I got drunk and had consenual sex with someone who wasn't attractive and when people found out, I was embarassed so I said he raped me."

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
"I got drunk and had consenual sex with someone who wasn't attractive and when people found out, I was embarassed so I said he raped me."
I think we've all been there, right fellas?

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
Please, feel free to point out someone who says that's rape.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
No, but the women will claim it is **** on these awful college campuses.