You fucks jinxed me, IPad iOS update fucking blows

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
so, the chinaman must have pissed off his old lady last night, I’m out smoking a butt and I hear what can only be described as a dying cat fucking an angry fox, she’s screamin at him in Chinese and today there has been some kind of activity in the garage and he was running a leaf blower most of the morning
Not sure if I posted this story before, but it's one of my favorites... This was like 20-some years ago... My best friend lived in an apartment complex that was filled to the brim with various minorities, a whole bunch were Arab or middle-eastern types. He had a second floor apartment. Above him was some Indian/Pakistani guy and his wife who owned a little convenience store right near the complex. Below him was some other similar but different middle-eastern couple. There was some kinda history and there were previous incidents and I think it largely had to do with some kind of deep-rooted cultural dispute. One day the two wives got into an argument and were yelling at each other from their respective porch and balcony. It got kinda heated and the one on the 3rd floor went in and got the pot full of whatever was cooking on the stove and dumped the pot off the balcony in an attempt to hit the woman she was arguing with on the first floor. Instead, 95% of the shit went all over the second floor balcony, his table, chairs, and other shit he had out there.

So my buddy goes over to the convenience store and tells the guy what his wife did. The guy apologizes and said he will take care of the problem. A few hours later, the store owner comes home from work. You could hear everything because (I am assuming) both sets of sliding doors were open as it was a nice time of year. He starts yelling at the wife in whatever language it was. She starts yelling back at him. SLAP! She switches to a softer crying/yelling... SLAP! Then she gets louder again. SLAP! After that, silence.

The store owner later reported to my buddy that he took care of the problem.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Forget the purchase price I’m at least twice that deep on music and movies and apps
I've had a cellular Ipad since the first one came out and had a grandfathered $30/month unlimited data plan. My card expired and AT&T un-grandfathered me, the fuckers. Free wifi is pretty ubiquitous nowadays so I'll just pocket the $360/year thank you very much. I never learned how to use it well enough to be troubled by the changes that are irking @THE FEZ MAN. I have a Pro so I just like having a big ol' portable web browser/Kindle.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
I have mine for battery life, back when I got the first one it was the only thing that lasted more than a couple of hours and I was going back and forth to England and Germany a lot so it lasted the entire plane ride

since then I just got used to it and have continued buying them, I think I’m on number 4

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Oh the fucking insults Just keep coming!

with the new Catalina update for Mac, Aperture is no longer going to work at all, mother fuckers. So what else is out there? That’s not $250 a year photoshop that I will use maybe three times a year.
i specifically purchased aperture when I got my Mac, then they stopped updating it, almost immediately.

i hate buying software as a matter of fact it was one of the only programs I ever actually bought.
and they fucked me, bastards!
I want to actually purchase something fuck photoshop and their bullshit

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
Oh the fucking insults Just keep coming!

with the new Catalina update for Mac, Aperture is no longer going to work at all, mother fuckers. So what else is out there? That’s not $250 a year photoshop that I will use maybe three times a year.
i specifically purchased aperture when I got my Mac, then they stopped updating it, almost immediately.

i hate buying software as a matter of fact it was one of the only programs I ever actually bought.
and they fucked me, bastards!
I want to actually purchase something fuck photoshop and their bullshit
try this

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
thanks I will absolutely try it, I am assuming you can save a copy of the work as a jpg and print from that file or save it to photos.
i rarely print anything and I have my video programs for video stuff.
I finally was starting to get the hang of aperture and they pulled the rug right out from under me.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
thanks I will absolutely try it, I am assuming you can save a copy of the work as a jpg and print from that file or save it to photos.
i rarely print anything and I have my video programs for video stuff.
I finally was starting to get the hang of aperture and they pulled the rug right out from under me.
I use this program https://www.lemkesoft.de/en/products/graphicconverter/

I have used it since the 90's and it will do all sorts of file conversions and has improved to almost be as good as Photoshop, at least in my mind. HAHA.