You hockey fans are gonna hate my ass

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
Tomorrow there's going to be a Stanley Cup viewing party at my office. They're going to set up the actual Stanley Cup in one of our conference rooms and let people come look at it and take pictures of it and shit. And of course, since I has a bagina, I'm not AS excited about it as some of you might be. I do think it's pretty interesting, though.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Jul 21, 2003
Wilmington, NC
Tomorrow there's going to be a Stanley Cup viewing party at my office. They're going to set up the actual Stanley Cup in one of our conference rooms and let people come look at it and take pictures of it and shit. And of course, since I has a bagina, I'm not AS excited about it as some of you might be. I do think it's pretty interesting, though.
I got my pics with it once at some guy's house when the Canes won (and will again if the Canes win another!). It's basically the most famous celebrity I've even met, which is kinda wierd cuz it's just a hunk of metal. But it's what all hockey player's strive to win, and it's been passed around all over the world. It's the greatest trophy in sports.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
I got my picture taken with the real one back in like 6th grade when the Wings won in 97. Their equipment manager's wife worked for the school, and apparently even they get a day with the Cup.

And of course I've seen the one in Toronto a few times.

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
That sounds pretty cool. Feel free to take some pictures and share.

Pictures of the Stanley Cup = good

Pictures of your bagina = more gooder

:icon_mrgr

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
I got to see the Stanley Cup up close a few years ago. It was brought
to the Trenton Arena for an ECHL all star game and we went to see
it with friends that own a minor league team that had a player in the game.

Their manager back then was Phil Roberto, one of the players for
the Blues that got arrested back in 1972 in Philly for a hockey fight that spilled
over into the stands and with cops. He's really a nice guy. He showed
me where his name was on the Cup back when he won with the
Canadians back in 1971.

SurlyTruckDrivr

You've got a friend in WDTv2.0
Apr 28, 2005
Westport, Mass
nice, I got a picture with the cup when I went to the HOF a few years ago. But seeing it in your office would be sweet.

iSpeakEloquent

HENRIK LUUUUUUUUUUUNDQVIST
Sep 3, 2004
Smithtown, NY
when is the real on in toronto cuz when i was there they were really freaking out about people touching it and almost tackled my dad when he tried to hoist it

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
Haha that's some balls of your dad to attempt to hoist the thing.

Have fun with the cup, sbrain... where the hell do you work that they're bringing the cup though, that's sick!

badcellphoneguy

Kansas City...Kansas City here they come!
Jul 18, 2005
Wantagh, LI
Here are some faces about Lord Stanley of Preston's Cup:

1. There are 3 cups. One is on display at the HHOF. Another is a traveling cup. The third is the one the players get.

2. The original cup is in the vault of the HHOF.

3. Have a look at the Islanders 2nd cup. Islanders is spelled wrong. It is spelled Ilanders. The S is missing.

4. On one of the Habs cups in the 70's the owner of the team tried to have his fathers name on the cup. You will see a bunch of XXXXXXX over his name.

DoucheMeister

I'm a douche!
Jun 2, 2006
Ottawa, Canada
Lucky bitch!!!!! :action-sm

Barely Legal

Standing on his head
Feb 9, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Even if you're not a hockey fan, you can still appreciate the spot on the Cup that Hayden Panettiere licked.

Fr. Dougal

Feb 17, 2004
One thing you'll notice -- if it's the real one, it's scratched to all shit. You can really see the abuse up close.

And it really is the greatest trophy in all sports.

I got my pic taken with it when it was on my show a few years ago. Good times...