• OMG!!! GDPR!! GDPR!!! GDP f***ing R!!!!!!!!!!!111111one!

Bla, Bla, Bla, updated privacy policy, because "we care about you! "

ಠ_ಠ

If you even give a shit, our privacy policy is here.

Pro-tip: If you have a reasonable, and transparent policy from Day 1, then you don't have to run around like an asshole!

"Young and Ambitious" Man Fathers 22 Children With 14 Different Women...GTR....

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Used to know a kid, half black half white, used to say "50 soldiers in 50 states". Translated into white speak, he meant that he wanted to knock up a bitch in each of these 50 states.

Discoman

Donator
Feb 21, 2010
New York
Yeah they should just make sterilization mandatory after you decide to burden the public with so many kids that you can't take care of at all.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Jan 12, 2010
Northern California
Yeah they should just make sterilization mandatory after you decide to burden the public with so many kids that you can't take care of at all.

I've always said it should be mandatory for receiving welfare and other social entitlements under certain circumstances... one being having a child while on those programs.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Oct 26, 2011
I love that. The practice of having a nation wide welfare system (says the man on food stamps in the summer when he isn't getting G.I. Bill Checks)
is clearly dygenic on intelligence. Smart people wait until their 20s and 30s and sometimes later to have A kid. One to three kids.
The dummies on the other hand just spray the retard juice willy nilly and have 10, 20 kids.

It is about two competing evolutionary strategies . One is about highly prizing babies and sinking tons of personal resources into the child, K selection.
I think of it as Special K. The other is R Selection, Retard Selection and it is about using little to no of your personal resources on offspring and just
spraying retard juice all over the place.

Most Whites=K
Most Obama Voters=R

Idiocracy did this with a smart White couple that waited until they were in their 40s to have a kid and the Cletus-White had 20 retard kids...
who had 20 retard kids. Who had 20 retard kids.
1+20+400+8000=4210 Cletuses to 1 Genius White

The thing to get is since we're the most intelligent, we think intelligence is the MOST important trait for survival of a species. Well, sharks have been around for hundreds of millions of years and they haven't gotten any smarter. Why? Well, they keep making new sharks. The species survives without intelligence. If sharks were more intelligent, they might have slower swimming speed or inferior smell or weaker jaws and evolution has clearly selected for fast swimming, keen smell and strong jaws instead of intelligence.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
I've always said it should be mandatory for receiving welfare and other social entitlements under certain circumstances... one being having a child while on those programs.

(insert DATS RACIST!! watermelon kid GIF) :haha7:

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
I love that. The practice of having a nation wide welfare system (says the man on food stamps in the summer when he isn't getting G.I. Bill Checks)
is clearly dygenic on intelligence. Smart people wait until their 20s and 30s and sometimes later to have A kid. One to three kids.
The dummies on the other hand just spray the retard juice willy nilly and have 10, 20 kids.

It is about two competing evolutionary strategies . One is about highly prizing babies and sinking tons of personal resources into the child, K selection.
I think of it as Special K. The other is R Selection, Retard Selection and it is about using little to no of your personal resources on offspring and just

Most Whites=K
Most Obama Voters=R

Idiocracy did this with a smart White couple that waited until they were in their 40s to have a kid and the Cletus-White had 20 retard kids...

The thing to get is since we're the most intelligent, we think intelligence is the MOST important trait for survival of a species. Well, sharks have been around for hundreds of millions of years and they haven't gotten any smarter. Why? Well, they keep making new sharks. The species survives without intelligence. If sharks were more intelligent, they might have slower swimming speed or inferior smell or weaker jaws and evolution has clearly selected for fast swimming, keen smell and strong jaws instead of intelligence.
Shouldn't you be out looking for a job?

:action-sm

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Oct 26, 2011
I'm trying to look for one but they won't hire me.

:(

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005

Most Whites=K
Most Obama Voters=R
I'd criticize your methodology, but you bashed Obama voters so you cannot be challenged. Good job.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
I'm trying to look for one but they won't hire me.

:(
I'd be hesitant too. You come off as kinda schizotypal to me. :action-sm

I'd criticize your methodology, but you bashed Obama voters so you cannot be challenged. Good job.
He fucked up. The new buzzword is "low information voter."

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
I'd be hesitant too. You come off as kinda schizotypal to me. :action-sm

He fucked up. The new buzzword is "low information voter."
I thought they were called *******?

MalcomOopsGotShot

White House Spokesperson
May 23, 2013
FBI Surveillance Van down the street

Most Whites=K
Most Obama Voters=R

Wow, this is the best explanation of this theory I've come across. Nice job.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
On on a side note:

RCSD: Man owes over $100K in child support

Darius Clark (Source: Richland County Sheriff's Department)

Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott is asking for the community's assistance in locating a Midlands man deputies say owes quite a bit of money in child support.

Lott says 41-year-old Darius Clark is wanted for failure to pay child support in excess of $105,000.

Anyone wanted for failure to pay child support should turn themselves in to the Richland County Sheriff's Department Warrant
Division located at 1400 Huger Street or call 576-2392, Lott said.

The sheriff says the children are "the true victims when people disregard court orders to pay child support."

Anyone who knows the location of Clark or any fugitive from justice should contact Crimestoppers at 1-888-CRIME-SC.
Link

Wonder how many kids...

Top Bottom