OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

"Young People" attacking whites at fair

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by JoeFromS.Jersey, Aug 5, 2011.

1. JoeFromS.Jersey

JoeFromS.Jersey Registered User

source: http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/126825018.html

2. MayrMeninoCrash

MayrMeninoCrash Liberal Psycopath

I blame the Koch brothers

3. Creasy Bear

Creasy Bear gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
    Donator

It's getting to the point where it would be less effort to report incidences of events taking place in savage neighborhoods where chimpouts DIDN'T occur.

4. CousinDave

CousinDave Registered User

This is going to help the Republicans in the WI recall elections

5. Party Rooster

Party Rooster Unleash The Beast

Jesus Christ, does anybody even proof these stories before they publish them?

6. CousinDave

CousinDave Registered User

there aren't enough editors to keep up with the amount of chimp-outs

7. Creasy Bear

Creasy Bear gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
    Donator

On a happy note... The Indianapolis Black Expo wrapped up this year without any shootings or murders or major chimpouts. The first time that's happened in a loooong time.

How did they do it? Simple... they spent a fortune on security. They had a cop, or two, or ten on every corner in the city... city police, state police, county sheriffs, cops borrowed from neighboring police forces, etc... etc... They basically just locked down the entire downtown... like there were more cops than people this year. The crowds were tiny... the smallest ever at the event. Because the savages heard about the beefed up police presence that was planned, and they decided that it "weren't gonna be no fun dis year." and they stayed away in droves.

The economic windfall raked in by the city resulting for the Black Expo this year? Over 30 million dollars! Fantasti... oh, wait... I missed the minus sign. Yeah... that would be a negative thirty million dollar net profit.

Yes indeed... Indianapolis spent over 30 million dollars so the blacks could celebrate how vital and valuable they are to the community.

The Indy 500 brings in close to 400 millions dollars every year. Hosting the NCAA final four brought in over 50 million. And hosting this year's Superbowl should bring in an economic windfall in the hundreds of millions.

The Black Expo? -$30 million. They'll never cancel it though... it's far too black, and the whites are far too guilty.

8. Party Rooster

Party Rooster Unleash The Beast

9. MojoRisen

MojoRisen Registered User

"I was planning on bringing my two kids to the fair tonight. I won't be. We'll go to the zoo instead." ding ding ding