Young People "gimmedat" a Sears in Pennsylvania

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Aug 25, 2002
In a hot tub having a snow ball fight.
I think there is a slight difference from the flash mobs where they show up and start singing or dancing, and this group of lip plate and neck slinky wearers.

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
:yesyesyes:

77gr Mk. 262 works well, too...or so I am told...
well, you were fearful of your life... you thought he was acting aggressively as if he had a weapon. Who knows what would have happened.. you were just so scared for your life

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Does the writer know what a flash mob is?

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
Wait, is it really called the El train?

blazin

Dec 9, 2004
The Sears that got robbed was on 69th street, once a popular place to shop, but its now a shit hole. West Philadelphia is less than 1 mile from this Sears. Its not like the city kids took public trans into the 'nice neighborhood' to rob it.

Its also literally down the street from a the major terminal for SE Pennsylvania public transportation (SEPTA).

And yes, for some reason the Market-Frankford line is called the 'El' I have no idea why, but even us white folk from the burbs called it that.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
Yea flash mobbing is where a mob appears seemingly out of thin air. Not actually walks towards a place.

I believe the "El" is short for "elevated".... nevermind... That's the Chicago one.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
T
And yes, for some reason the Market-Frankford line is called the 'El' I have no idea why, but even us white folk from the burbs called it that.
"El" is short for "elevated train" since the line starts and ends on trestles above the streets. ;)

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
The Sears that got robbed was on 69th street, once a popular place to shop, but its now a shit hole. West Philadelphia is less than 1 mile from this Sears. Its not like the city kids took public trans into the 'nice neighborhood' to rob it.

Its also literally down the street from a the major terminal for SE Pennsylvania public transportation (SEPTA).

Yea flash mobbing is where a mob appears seemingly out of thin air. Not actually walks towards a place.

I believe the "El" is short for "elevated".... nevermind... That's the Chicago one.
"El" is short for "elevated train" since the line starts and ends on trestles above the streets. ;)
All this time I thought the line out in Chicago was was the L. Fuck I'm retarded.

And fuck you people for thinking elevated trains are all that special.

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Feb 15, 2005
Elkton, MD
Gibsmuhdat, or two sharp followed by one low clicks of the tongue.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Shit, I didn't even get to read the story. I didn't know "flash mob" was in the title.

Not a bit surprised though. Anything to avoid calling the savages what they are. If you can scare monger by scapegoating the exact opposite group, even better.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
Coming to a mall near you. These stories keep getting more and more coverage and sooner or later it will be a common. But don't dare speak out against it, because you will be branded a racist.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Coming to a mall near you. These stories keep getting more and more coverage and sooner or later it will be a common. But don't dare speak out against it, because you will be branded a racist.
The coverage and lack of mention of what's really going on will embolden these monsters.

afternoonquil

Apology Ostrich
Apr 2, 2011
F**k this, i'm collecting every scientist i can and we are CONSTRUCTING A TIME MACHINE. I have to get back to the 1600's and stop the african slave trade, not because i care about the left side of the revolution diagram but because i'm getting sick of my country being sullied by the simian antics of these AIDS purveyors.

or we can use the gun from Portal
and place an orange one in place of the front door at KFC and the blue portal can go to Africa's capital.....my friend Gary works at Gamestop, i'm sure he could get me one.

Sunsetspawn

Dec 5, 2005
F**k this, i'm collecting every scientist i can and we are CONSTRUCTING A TIME MACHINE. I have to get back to the 1600's and stop the african slave trade, not because i care about the left side of the revolution diagram but because i'm getting sick of my country being sullied by the simian antics of these AIDS purveyors.

or we can use the gun from Portal
and place an orange one in place of the front door at KFC and the blue portal can go to Africa's capital.....my friend Gary works at Gamestop, i'm sure he could get me one.
The blue portal should be placed on the
moon