Young person shots himself in the cawk...

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

Meet Otis Lockett, whose penis Milwaukee cops received judicial permission to peruse photographically. Lockett, who was shot in the groin early Sunday, told police that he was fired upon “by an unidentified person behind him,” according to a Circuit Court filing, which notes that the 27-year-old was treated at Froedtert Hospital “for a single gunshot wound to his penis.”

Since hospital workers reported that the bullet’s trajectory was a “downward 45-degree angle,” cops suspected that Lockett accidentally shot himself. Which means that the convicted felon, who is on probation, was illegally in possession of a handgun.

So, as first reported by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, Detective Gena Malanche Wednesday filed for a search warrant seeking permission to have medical personnel “safely remove any bandages in the area of Lockett’s groin to facilitate photography of the area.” The resulting photos, Malanche added, would help investigators establish that Lockett was a felon in possession of a firearm.

The warrant was approved by Court Commissioner Barry Phillips, who authorized cops to “photograph the penis of Otis
Lockett for analysis by the proper authorities.”

Lockett’s penis was, in fact, photographed Wednesday evening, though court records do not identify the name of the shutterbug. A Milwaukee Police Department property inventory notes that a CD of “photos taken of Lockett’s injuries pursuant to warrant” had been logged.

Link

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
There was a shooting in Greensboro, NC several year ago. Two patrons of a Baby Gap (presumably young people) got into an argument, one pulled a gun and shot the other one. As the shooter ran, he shoved his gun into a pocket or his waistband. Yeah, doesn't take a genius to guess what happened. Unfortunately, it was a leg wound, not a dick wound.

As for the idiot in the story, I hope he gets gangrene and qualifies for a Darwin.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
It's "shoots himself..."

just sayin'...

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
There was a shooting in Greensboro, NC several year ago. Two patrons of a Baby Gap (presumably young people) got into an argument, one pulled a gun and shot the other one. As the shooter ran, he shoved his gun into a pocket or his waistband. Yeah, doesn't take a genius to guess what happened. Unfortunately, it was a leg wound, not a dick wound.

As for the idiot in the story, I hope he gets gangrene and qualifies for a Darwin.
Hopefully it was a .45 so he has already qualified for Darwin... but more then likely prob a .25

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
Good, less welfare babies to drain the resources of the system

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
Gun didn't explode, therefore likely not a Hi-Point.

How many mistakes can you count?

[video=youtube;Oh1lyMyejpI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh1lyMyejpI[/video]

George Costanza

All Hail the Dragonslayer.
Aug 10, 2007
Lake Orion Michigan
HAHA...Probably pulled a Plaxico. Shoved the gun in his waist band.

That never ends well.
Whenever I see an actor tuck the gun into his wasteband in a movie I cringe. It seems so idiotic to store a firearm like that. Even with the trigger lock engaged. I'm glad they threw the book at burress. Anyone that is dumb enough to holster a firearm in your waistband is a danger to themselves and others.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
It's called Glock Cawk when you try and fail while carrying Mexican style.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
What's wrong with the guns we got..

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
How many mistakes can you count?

[video=youtube;Oh1lyMyejpI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh1lyMyejpI[/video]
1? His gun isn't clean and oiled?
They were hand loads, and the idiot that loaded them dropped a double charge. A rifle exploding due to a double charge, and a poorly made gun (Hi-Point) are not the same thing.

SuperGolfer

I got it from a negro
Nov 6, 2004
No wonder. It looks like he had a pretty big target.