Your Best Larry King intro

madbam

I'm on da Zoloft..........
Aug 2, 2001
Poughkeepsie, NY
I don't know if this is the forum for this but it is the most viewed so I will put it here....a few days ago in the Paltalk Bestest room (Babygirls......) we were joking around with how Larry King would welcome callers with wackbag names both old and new. Flying Standby was killing me with his impression so I thought it would be cool to see some old obscure references.....it is less fun with no audio but I am sure with some prodding Standby will do his impression for you.

I'll start it off and keep in mind this is in a Larry King voice::

"we say hello to dog shit sniffer....what do you have for us today"

NightStalker3

a complete moron that posts
Oct 4, 2004
Larry King - "Connor from Modesto, your on the air."

Connor - "Glub, Glub."

livebackwards

Proud Patron of Ted's Conglomerated Gasmaskery
Jan 29, 2006
Houston, TX
"Steve from Yellowstone, you're on the air."

"Yes, Larry, hi, I wanted to comment on the move back to the gold standard. I think it's a great idea, but evidently a lot of people disagree."

"Well, Steve, what a lot of people don't know is-"

"RAMOOOOOOOOONE GET ME MY PINKING SHEARS, MY SUSPENDERS ARE GRAFTED TO MY SHOULDERS."

"Uh-"

"RAMOOOOOOOONE SLATHER ME WITH ANOTHER GALLON OF COLOGNE, I STILL SMELL LIKE POLYDENT AND FORMALDEHYDE."

"Can we hang up on-"

"RAMOOOOOOOOOOONE! SKIN ME WITH A HUNTING KNIFE AND USE MY HIDE TO MAKE CATCHER'S MITTS FOR THE HOMELESS."

"Look, Steve-"

"RAMOOOOOOOONE! WRITE ME MORE SOFTBALL QUESTIONS SO I CAN GET BACK TO WATCHING GOLDEN GIRLS AND PUNCHING MYSELF IN THE DICK."

And so on.

Monstercloud

Feb 15, 2005
NH
"Joining us, is members of the BabyFuck fanclub.."

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
"Cock Logics, you're on"

Ironically, that the same intro I got when I called into, Storytime with Francine.

SKRI

Oct 26, 2007
I live in a big rectangle
Joining us today from wackybag dot com is Johnny Socko, Dj Donkeypunch, and pap... pop... pop ahwh... poppAwoody