Your Door Is Ajar Tuesday

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
Im really depressed this theme went bye-bye. How can you possibly decide to keep "Far away phone call" and get rid of "Door Ajar"? In case you haven't heard the original, this door ajar bit was based on a very humorous moment of sponteniety, in the Opie and Anthony Program. For most people, (I whole-heartily assume) "Your door is ajar" is continuously hilarious. Far Away Phone Call is just not funny. :icon_conf

Oh, Tiddly-bits. :(

Well, I suppose at the end of my unwarrented and pointless "rant", I should ask you fuckers your opinions.

So? :icon_roll

Gonzoid

The Tenacious T-Bagger
I wish all the days of the week bits would go away except for WOW.

Tryaluckystrike

I wish all the days of the week bits would go away except for WOW.
The bits should only disappear if Anthony stops getting frustrated by them. That's what makes the bit. Once he accepts them (including Phone Call Thursday), it's time to give 'em the ol' heave ho.

Squat Toilet

Wizzzrrrdreeee Wednesday. That's the next big hit.

Hey_Asshole

Man, Beer, Wild
I agree, Door is Ajar Tuesday was something most fans could participate in. Far away phone call on the other hand....

GLENN_THE_TOOL

The reward is cheese.
the kicker about Your Door is Ajar Tuesday is the tag they made for is afterwards. i giggle (yes, giggle) every time they play it because it's so dumb.

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
Well, in the context of the larger bit, i.e. look at the stupid bits on other radio stations, door ajar Tuesday was a gem. My guess is that the heat from SIGs is dropping, so they're slowly retiring these bits as they gear up to give us the show they really want to do.

n8crwlr

Uh, I am a fan of hummer Tuesday. Please do not tell my wife it is going away you faggots.

Zillax0rz

Fagor, King of Fags, Ruler of Fagonia
YOUR CAR DOOR IS AJAR TUESDAY IS THE BEST BIT YET!

I am insanely disappointed there is discussion to remove it. I need it as badly as Vos needs a speech therapist.

Ding Ding You will be missed

Top Bottom