Your fair share

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
Why is is that people paying into the system are always bullied and browbeaten into paying a "fair share" but nobody ever asks the parasites to suck a fair amount of blood? Welfare spending at a federal level alone has increased over 200 billion a year during the Obama presidency, an additional 40+ billion a year is being spent just on SNAP/EBT/Food Stamps whatever you wish to call it.

Why aren't the bums ever asked to receive a "fair take?" Why are tax increases ALWAYS the subject but never goodies cuts?

I'd sooner see a cut in gibsmuhdats than tax increases. Some of these proposed tax increases, like an increase on capital gains taxes, decrease investment and in reality lose revenue.

I want the fuckin' bums to take a fair amount, the fair amount being 0 percent.
700+ billion a year on their monkey asses is 700+ billion too much.
Nobody buys my groceries or fronts me money for my rent checks, motherfucker!

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Why is is that people paying into the system are always bullied and browbeaten into paying a "fair share" but nobody ever asks the parasites to suck a fair amount of blood? Welfare spending at a federal level alone has increased over 200 billion a year during the Obama presidency, an additional 40+ billion a year is being spent just on SNAP/EBT/Food Stamps whatever you wish to call it.

Why aren't the bums ever asked to receive a "fair take?" Why are tax increases ALWAYS the subject but never goodies cuts?

I'd sooner see a cut in gibsmuhdats than tax increases. Some of these proposed tax increases, like an increase on capital gains taxes, decrease investment and in reality lose revenue.

I want the fuckin' bums to take a fair amount, the fair amount being 0 percent.
700+ billion a year on their monkey asses is 700+ billion too much.
Nobody buys my groceries or fronts me money for my rent checks, motherfucker!

f kane

Known Traffic Menace
Feb 10, 2010
Tax increases are distasteful for sure but tax increases or tax cuts will not bring the jobs back to this country. Talks of where taxes should be are just a sideshow. When we get the factories and the call centers back then we will have a meaningful improvement. Until then we will just have varying degrees of a bad economy.

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
Because the takers outnumber the givers. Simple. They vote in the party that gives them free shit.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
just a simple question, im not making a political statement just a little reminder of the past, that people just seem to forget completely and or just fucking ignore.

remember that check you got back in 2001-2 from G.W. ? i hope you invested it wisely.

there is your "fiscal cliff" so stop bitching about it.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
Im on of the 2 million people whose unemployment benefits are going to get cut off in 1 day. While i am not for handouts (i dont call something you pay into as insurance if you lose your job a handout you pay for it after all) i really think letting this expire or even reducing it from what it is at is not even a remotely good thing for the economy right now. I am back in school trying to learn a skill that would make me more employable but i cant even find a measely dish washing gig right now. Even if i did find one im filing for bankruptcy immediately because it wont pay my bills. unemployment is keeping me afloat while i finish school. i am really disappointed in both sides of the isle that they let this issue get to the point that it put all 2 million of us in panic mode.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
I thought New Yorkers love big government and big taxes. They should be happy if their taxes go up.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
Not taxes on them, taxes on "rich people" and their definition of "rich" is "anybody who isn't me."

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Tax increases are distasteful for sure but tax increases or tax cuts will not bring the jobs back to this country. Talks of where taxes should be are just a sideshow. When we get the factories and the call centers back then we will have a meaningful improvement. Until then we will just have varying degrees of a bad economy.
One of the reasons they left was high taxes.

NuttyJim

It's My Birthday!
Feb 18, 2006
At this point Im starting to blame the dumb fucks that continue to vote these cocksuckers in. Fucking Crooks.

Congress's motto should be "I got mine, Fuck everyone else."

domelogic

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.
I guess it could be worse, I read an article that said people in France that make over 1.3 mil get taxed at a rate of 75% for everything beyond that amount. The current president was trying to reduce that amount but was shut down. Maybe some here want to model France's plan.

f kane

Known Traffic Menace
Feb 10, 2010
One of the reasons they left was high taxes.
A minor reason yes, but tax cuts cannot get them back here, even though tax cuts are generally a good thing. It's not conservative or liberal to think that the jobs left because they can pay people next to nothing to build stuff in China; that's just a fact.

f kane

Known Traffic Menace
Feb 10, 2010
People really believe in this whole fiscal cliff bullshit?
I am tired of the fucking scare tactics. First it was impeachment and y2k that was going to end the world, then September 11th and global terrorism(which should be taken seriously). Now it was December 21 2012, fiscal cliff and the debt ceiling. People in this country are so easily frightened and manipulated. It's sickening. Let's go over the fiscal cliff already and realize that it's just another day.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
What would be the problem with extending the tax cuts we have now for another 6 months or so ?
I know shit about economics
But also , is there any dollar estimate on the difference between keeping what we have now , and taxing the 1 or 2 percenters more ?
I'm thinking the number isn't that big of a deal in the big picture
But I'm probably naive

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
Where'd all the CE experts go ?
I want answers to my simpleton questions
Seriously
I'm not being a dick
I hate politics and politicians

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
What would be the problem with extending the tax cuts we have now for another 6 months or so ?
I know shit about economics
But also , is there any dollar estimate on the difference between keeping what we have now , and taxing the 1 or 2 percenters more ?
I'm thinking the number isn't that big of a deal in the big picture
But I'm probably naive
They always want more, and they could tax the 1% at 100% and it wouldn't matter. We don't have a tax problem, we have a spending problem. Nobody I'm aware of is proposing any meaningful spending cuts. We're spending money like a drunken sailor and every penny of it is borrowed. We're doomed.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
They always want more, and they could tax the 1% at 100% and it wouldn't matter. We don't have a tax problem, we have a spending problem. Nobody I'm aware of is proposing any meaningful spending cuts. We're spending money like a drunken sailor and every penny of it is borrowed. We're doomed.

I don't know you , but you may have a point

Seems simple to me to extend what we have in place and try to work on it more
Which will probably still not get worked out
But , what's the rush ?
We Really need to be scaring people and blaming the other party ?

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Silverdale, WA
I don't know you , but you may have a point

Seems simple to me to extend what we have in place and try to work on it more
Which will probably still not get worked out
But , what's the rush ?
We Really need to be scaring people and blaming the other party ?
The problem is that Republicans cannot give an inch, because then Obama and the Democrats will get 100% of the credit. On the other hand, if the Republicans stonewall and bad things happen economically, the Republicans will be on the hook for 100% of the problems. Bottom line is that there's a shit sandwich and everyone is waiting for Republicans to take the first bite.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
The problem is that Republicans cannot give an inch, because then Obama and the Democrats will get 100% of the credit. On the other hand, if the Republicans stonewall and bad things happen economically, the Republicans will be on the hook for 100% of the problems. Bottom line is that there's a shit sandwich and everyone is waiting for Republicans to take the first bite.
The dems have said fuck you on spending cuts, the repubs don't want to raise taxes, they're all jockeying for political points even if it means bankrupting the country. It is a shit sandwich, but no oart of it is a surprise, this has been coming for awhile. The whole thing makes me sick.
When I voted, I voted for Romney, just to vote against Obama, every other vote I cast was against the incumbent, we need to clean house. The only way I see to break the cycle is term limits. Politics was never supposed to be a career, and the entire system from local dog catcher to the POTUS is corrupt, self serving, and nothing like what the founding fathers intended.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Aug 30, 2005
woodland critter christmas park nj
it would be great if politicians actually did their jobs instead of posturing for the next election. but, that would only happen in a perfect world.