Where do you get your news?

• Total voters

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
I went with other; BBC is my source.

bb1mobile

wackbag's special mod
Wackbag Staff
Right here. I let everyone else do the heavy lifting. ;)

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Why is the "Kirk spreads the truth" thread not an option?

Conspiracy?

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
YAHOOOOOOoooo!

Actually, I have this a my go-to news site now. No bullshit ads and browser shenanigans with all the social networking api's.
http://news.myway.com/

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
My News bookmarks are not all that surprising. Drudge, Breitbart, Blaze, and WRAL (local). And CNN, but no Fox though. Out of all of those, I'll usually go to Drudge first. I got to Breitbart maybe once every other day, and Blaze maybe twice a week.

Wackbag CE pretty much every day, though I never thought to call it "news". :icon_conf

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
CNN International
NY Times
BBC World
Google News
Corriere.it

KRSOne

No RT? I give you mad props for including infowars.

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
RT is Russian State media. Nothing should be believed by them.

Owenay

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed...
What, no HufPo in the poll? ;)

My Facebook and Twitter feeds are probably my primary portals to stories, but if I was going to break it down...

Daily (roughly in order)... The Blaze, Drudge, Newsbusters, PJMedia, Breitbart (MAIN & TV), Mediaite (liberals), Real Clear Politics, Daily Caller and CNS News.

I also pay daily visits to The Right Scoop, Gateway Pundit, Red State, Big Government, Big Journalism, Big Hollywood and Twitchy.

Weekly I visit PJTV, American Thinker, MRCTV, Jawa Report, MEMRI, Big Peace, Gulag Bound and Saving the Republic.

The People's Cube is a fantastic satire site.

A few years ago I'd check out Infowars and sift through the nonsense, but those people are so batshit INSANE that they're even worse than the lying propagandists at the Soros sites.

RT is Russian propaganda pure and simple. Of course Kirk likes them, they're basically the ONLY entity that gives Alex Jones any real legitimacy.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
I will admit, I do check out HuffPo whenever I'm feeling dirty. But I don't do it in front of my President Ronald Reagan shrine. :icon_cool

i dont really even give a shit fuck anymore, anything in the news that affects me will be a negative anyway so the news can blow its self