Your local burger joint.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
I usually prefer just to make my own....some places take a simple burger and make it way too complicated. If i do get a burger out i usually go to Bobby Flay's Burger Palace...there's also a diner near me that actually makes a decent burger.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Burger 25, new joint opened up on Rt. 9 in Bayville.

http://burger25.com/

Expensive burger, but humoungous & friggin delicious. Just about any imaginable style of burger you could want.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Jul 21, 2003
Wilmington, NC
Andy's Burgers Shakes & Fries...soon to be known as Hwy55. They're all over central/eastern NC but are expanding to neighboring states. Really good burgers, I don't even step foot in another Five Guys or the typical fast food joints anymore.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
I usually prefer just to make my own....
100% agree. So many things you can do with some burger meat to make the best burger in all the land. I make a point of trying out new burger places, and almost always, the statement of '...make a better Burger at home.' is said by someone. Places that make one on par with what can be done in the kitchen/bbq are few and far between. There are exceptions of course: http://www.nextactpub.com/

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
100% agree. So many things you can do with some burger meat to make the best burger in all the land. I make a point of trying out new burger places, and almost always, the statement of '...make a better Burger at home.' is said by someone. Places that make one on par with what can be done in the kitchen/bbq are few and far between. There are exceptions of course: http://www.nextactpub.com/
I made a burger this weekend with onion powder, A1, BBQ sawse, soy sawse, and mustard mixed into the ground beef. I might have just gotten lucky with the amounts but that was one of the best burgers I have ever made/had.

ysr50

Donator
Apr 20, 2012
Not really a burger, but between L.A. and Glendale there is a place called the Tam O' Shanter with a killer sandwich bar. Prime rib, turkey, roast beef, horseradish (creamy and real), peanut coleslaw and it's all served in a very nice pub style bar.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
More and more I'm enjoying a fried egg on my burger. Had a burger last week that was topped with pulled pork which was awesome.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
More and more I'm enjoying a fried egg on my burger.

Now that just sounds Delicious
Slice of cheese and maybe a slice of pork roll on that

You Sonofabitch

I might have to make them this week

Thanks

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
George Foreman grills make some Really Juicy burgers

Some of the best I've ever had

Usually just use ground beef
But sometimes mix in Lipton onion soup mix

metallikat87

Dec 14, 2006
Oklahoma
More and more I'm enjoying a fried egg on my burger. Had a burger last week that was topped with pulled pork which was awesome.
the fukuburger truck in las vegas has a fried egg burger thats amazing. they dont overcook the egg so it runs all over the burger, your hands, clothes etc... they will also put an egg on any of their other burgers for you

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Grover's in East Amherst. They don't have a website, don't need one. They have a line out the door from 4pm to 10pm every night.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
On my phone, so no links.

If I want to drink with my burger, there's a place right down the street called the Basement Burger Bar. It's a bar, in a basement, that sells burgers. Go figure. The bison burgers are awesome and drinks are reasonable.

Sliders - there's a place called Greene's that's been open 24/7 for about 50 years nearby.

just to hang out - Jaws Jumbo Burgers. Jaws themed burger place, complete with shark tank. Strangely, it's owned by a really old black lady

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

MetalBender

I like fistables.
Dec 20, 2009
New Orleans....Iowa
This place rules! It's about 10 minutes from where I live.
http://www.stellasbarandgrill.com
They have won a lot of awards, including best burger in Nebraska.
Is it still considered local if this place is 45 minutes from home? It is my preference if I'm going out for a burger and there is only one local place to dine within 10 miles of home. Fuddruckers used to be my favorite but the staff is no longer acceptable.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
When I lived in Jersey my friend Erik was a cook/waiter at Kelly's in Belmar. He used to make special burgers for his friends, had herb butter an some sort of cheese in the center before it was cooked...fucking awesome shit!!!
FF to 8:25..that's him with the blue hat.:
[video=youtube;L7Qmm_MR9og]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7Qmm_MR9og[/video]
obviously, he went on to better things.