Your Meter Maid Experiences

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Pier Pressure:Will Opie get arrested tonight?

Yesterday Opie got caught riding his bike along the beach where some golfcart hag said he shouldn't and got a ticket.
pun by meanmarv.:icon_mrgr

What are your experiences with Meter Maids or Golfcart hags?

Capt.Caveman

Totally unlikeable
Jan 13, 2005
closer to a playground then allowed by law
I love calling them useless cunts. That usually gets a rise out of them. I drive a commercial vehical in the city so I have to deal with these asshole savages all the time.most of them are fat n!gger whores (not black people,
n!ggers) they like to wear red and blue bandanas and I hope they all die

vegasbob

Mar 7, 2005
Vegas Baby
Fucking Cunt gave me a $360 ticket for having 8 inches of my passenger side in the dividing space next to the Handicap space(the are with white lines near for the wheelchair access) that area is the same size as a regular parking space, but the cunt was enforcing the LAW. the sparkiling wiggle cunt was all high & mighty with her hair did & 5 inch finger nails.

MonkeyTits

Jun 20, 2005
I got a parking ticket once while I was walking back out of the building and saw the flag raise. The dude was watching/waiting and then finished writing the ticket while I stood there. I almost rode off (motorcycle) but figured that'd just make it worse. I gave the guy the standard, "Are you kidding me?" kind of crap and that helped nada.

So he hands me the ticket and I immediately wish the guy a good day and a great life and toss the ticket into the trash. He missed my license plate number in two places.

JimsInfectedEye

That's very hurtful, sir.
May 21, 2005
Philadelphia
Depends on the maid. I've had several of them, if you schmooze them just right, they let you go.

There was a story in Philadelphia where a meter maid was trying to write a ticket on an FBI car - the agents told her if she wrote the ticket, it would be considered "interferening with a federal agent". She wrote it anyway, they wound up arresting her. She wound up screaming, calling for backup - and the local cops could do nothing but stand there and watch.

I got a ticket for pulling over and picking up my brother. I wasn't stopped for 30 seconds while he got his stuff and loaded it in my car. Two weeks later I had a ticket in the mail. These guys can write a ticket with no recourse.

May 15, 2007
Fucking Cunt gave me a $360 ticket for having 8 inches of my passenger side in the dividing space next to the Handicap space(the are with white lines near for the wheelchair access) that area is the same size as a regular parking space, but the cunt was enforcing the LAW. the sparkiling wiggle cunt was all high & mighty with her hair did & 5 inch finger nails.
Yeah, I have noticed that here. All of the meter maids are like 300 pound negresses with shelf-asses and an "I love to stick it to whitey" attitude

I live in a revitalized downtown area filled with single professionals, yuppies and people of that ilk. There is one hour parking on the street in front of our building which is necessary when the businesses are open. However, parking is not a problem at night when all of the residents are home- there is no traffic. There is a large lot nearby but many people don't want to walk through it at night to get to their building so they park on the street

Queen Lawtifa is out there first thing every morning taking out her lowly public servant frustration on successful people so those leaving for work have to deal with her bullshit first thing.

Funny how most main streets that go through the hood only have daytime parking restrictions. Even at that, you have to deal with illegally parked vehicles up and down them every time you drive there

JimsInfectedEye

That's very hurtful, sir.
May 21, 2005
Philadelphia
Do they have any kind of quota for tickets like state troopers, or do they just write them out of spite?

agentjmw

Clayton Townly Businessman
Jul 13, 2005
I got a ticket one time, the guy was a ballbuster. The kind that loves you to beg to not get a ticket, and give you one anyway. I finally told him, " Dude I can swing it, write the ticket I dont have all day" It ruined his day not getting the satisfaction, he could see I really didnt give a shit.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
Here in NYC every single one of 'em is a fucking CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT!

lordankur

OH BOY! a doody hat! aaaehhh? (with proudness)
May 16, 2007
staten island
Here in NYC every single one of 'em is a fucking CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT! CUNT!
agreed!

one more CUNT! for the stupid bitch who gave me a ticket while i was looking for a quarter

Jun 21, 2007
Chicago
its a new thing in new york city...its women that go around and clean the meters cause new yorkers are dirty

google it stupid
Why should I google it if I have a maid like you who's stupid enough to give me the answer and then tell me to google it.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
college campuses are brutal with parking tickets, they all have minimal parking, and minimal meters, and they just hand out tickets all day long. at my college they had a small amount of meters that had 50 minute time limits on them, so that you couldnt really use them for a 55 minute class. the meter maids would stand there and wait for your last minute to go and plaster the ticket on your windshield immediately.

Jun 21, 2007
Chicago
college campuses are brutal with parking tickets, they all have minimal parking, and minimal meters, and they just hand out tickets all day long. at my college they had a small amount of meters that had 50 minute time limits on them, so that you couldnt really use them for a 55 minute class. the meter maids would stand there and wait for your last minute to go and plaster the ticket on your windshield immediately.
Now that's a bitch.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Why didn't Opie hop on and ride away? I haven't seen a golf cart that will keep up with a lawbreaking biker, especially when the cart is toting 3-400 pounds of bacon.

Jun 21, 2007
Chicago
Why didn't Opie hop on and ride away? I haven't seen a golf cart that will keep up with a lawbreaking biker, especially when the cart is toting 3-400 pounds of bacon.
:haha7::haha7: Line of the day!

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
Now that's a bitch.
my college had 1 cop, giving tickets all day from 6 am to 5 pm. same guy, every weekday, in a mint condition cop car from the 70s

then they had a student staff checking parking lots and the cars on stickers all day long also giving tickets. then there was the meter maid staff, giving tickets all day long.

its a huge source of revenue for a school with 20,000 students. on principle alone its infuriating with tuition costs.

Pat Battler

Aug 19, 2005
Stupid question, but can you get away with just NOT paying a parking ticket?

I got one down the shore about a month ago, I paid it anyway, it was only like $25, but still..

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Not allowed to ride bikes on most boardwalks at the Jersey shore, worst by far are the "seasonal" cops they hire in Belmar and Bradley Beach....guys who aspire to be cops and write tickets to get money for the town....one wrote me a ticket for driving our beach atv to go on an after hours rescue. Asshat got fired

haider254

May 11, 2007
Finland
In England they're mostly Nigerian immigrants, thick bush accents aswell...

Whenever I happen to drive by one and have a drink in my hand, I make sure to launch it at them and scream "DODGE THIS NEO!!"... yes, I'm still making matrix jokes...::hammer:

Palerider4146

The Death Medic
Sep 22, 2002
Hazlet, NJ
In NYC for years they were knows as Brownies, 1) because before they merged with NYPD, there uniforms were these awful brown ones, and 2) because 99.8% are black.

This story is not mine, but my friend owns an electrical shop in Crown Hts, Brooklyn. Every morning he parks his car in his own driveway of the shop, runs in to unlock the gate and alarms, and drives in. Well the 2 minutes it took to do that some asshole brownie tickets his car in his own driveway. Now this guy was new, all the others knew my friend and knew the deal. My friend tries to talk to the guy, but he just gives him attitude and gets back in his car. Well my friend snaps a bit, goes into the shop, grabs a foam fire extinguisher, jumps on the hood of the brownies car and starts to spray the entire car. The guy freaks out and calls a 10-13 (officer needs assistance). This was right at the merger with nypd so a bunch of cops come, including a LT. They tell my friend that they have to collar him for some bs charge. He gets cuffed, and put in the back of the LTs car of all things. Driving to the precint, the LT turns around to my friend Joe and says "Did you really jump up on the hood and spray the foam" and my friend just says "Absolutely!". The LT chuckles and just turns back around. Joe just got a desk appearance ticket out of it.