Your O&A Contribution

Now, what did you do to keep O&A alive in your house and so forth? Me? I went out and bought an FM radio card so I can listen to them and made sure that most if not all of my jobs I worked had a radio or internet access so I can listen to them. ;)

VIVA LA OPIE AND ANTHONY!!!

FOFOLINA

I had the radio on the whole time blasting even I went to go cook i brought it down so i wont miss a f-ing thing of the show...

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
I have a radio at my desk. When I am away from my desk in my warehouse, I have my transitor radio plugged in my ear. When I am home I listen on my Big Ass Stereo! I never listen online. Unless ofcourse I am chilling on the web and I decide to click on my 100's of O & A downloads from the beloved Napster. It sucks we can't hear a live show tomorrow. :( :mad:

[ 05-31-2001: Message edited by: MAVRIC305 ]

FOFOLINA

this is just sad I am in a total loss of words...if it wasnt for O&A fans like us we all would have never met this is just a fucking shame
:( :( :( :(
i am in tears cause of this everytime i get hooked on something that is great like O&A it leaves

[ 05-31-2001: Message edited by: FOFOLINA ]

I agree with you all. I always get yelled at by my boss at work about listening to O & A, but it doesn't stop me. I mean, this sucks major rhino cock. What do we listen to now? Sure, Ron and Fez are funny, and so's the Radio Chick, but they are nothing compared to Opie and Anthony. Let's hope the get back on the air more sooner than later.

What are you talking about what happened today on the show??? I didnt hear it???

FOFOLINA

Well preety much IOHN the O&A show today was the last day and it is pretty much done... we still have no clue whats up or nothing not to mention they dont even know whats up...
it is just plain sad

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I just hope that D&M are not on tommrow live for then O&A's fate at WNEW will be sealed.

MAVRIC305

Oh shit, I didn't even think of that. It probably won't happen, but that's a good observation. How sick would that be? The real question is, would you listen if they were on? I think I would listen to the first hour to see what they say about O & A, if they said nothing I would probably change the station.

Well they did say that they're gonna still be in NY. Kenny promised D&M afternoon drive. If they do show up... I say flood the phone lines!

These are just contract negotiations they are gonna be back on the air here in NYC if its not at WNEW then i can assure you its gonna be at some other radio station. Heh heh is it me or are you guys sounding like O&A are never gonna be on the air again. Cheer up but i hate to tell you that even if O&A would never be on the air again its not the end of the world it would be sad but life would go on. But thats not gonna happen they will be back its just nobody knows anything so everyone starts rumors and then the rumors get twisted around and everyone gets upset. When there is news to report on there contracts trust me we will find out.

MAVRIC305

Yeah I know IHON, it is funny. Alot of people were sounding like that today. They were all calling in saying "farewell we loved the past three years". It's like relax for christ sake, they will be back.

I said this in the O&A vs. Stern section. We definetly take it way too serious. The truth is though it is like your favorite TV show, but it's interactive. It's just a great show. New Yorker's, NEw Jersian's, Connecticuttian's, would all surely miss it if it were gone. It's kind of like the Soprano's, we have to wait a whole year to see new episodes again. IT BLOW'S. Let's just hope we don't have to wait that long to hear the show again. It's great to listen to at work. It makes the day fly by.

I agree with you Mav. It would be even worse if next season is really the last season for The Sopranos. Not to get off the subject but O&A will be back i have faith in them lets just wait and see what happens and what radio station they will be broadcasting from. Personally i hope its not WNEW so we can hear them uncut.

I can't get the show at work, the I-beams and florescent lights interfere. But I listen on SU, until I can get in my car at 4:00.
Get ready for a 90 day blackout, and a summer off from the show.
SCB :confused:

Well not to drive anyone nuts here or anything and make people get nervous but did anyone else notice on www.wnew.com in the O&A section it is cleaned out it just says "YOUR MOMS BOX" which was Pyscho Marks last words before he got fired!!! Could be a clue pertaining to there future at WNEW but im not saying they got fired but that it looks like O&A are leaving WNEW and going someplace else in NYC.

MAVRIC305

That is classic Jay, I didn't even think to check that today. Either their gone for good or they are pulling are chords and making us think they are. Damn those FLIDS ( fuckin' Long Island Dicks), but ya gotta love em'. :D

By the way Spotcheckbill, Lmao at your new signature. lol. ;) :D

100 Grand

I used to be a contenda.....
Originally posted by imoverherenow:
These are just contract negotiations they are gonna be back on the air here in NYC if its not at WNEW then i can assure you its gonna be at some other radio station. Heh heh is it me or are you guys sounding like O&A are never gonna be on the air again. Cheer up but i hate to tell you that even if O&A would never be on the air again its not the end of the world it would be sad but life would go on. But thats not gonna happen they will be back its just nobody knows anything so everyone starts rumors and then the rumors get twisted around and everyone gets upset. When there is news to report on there contracts trust me we will find out.
Amen Brutha!!! Have u guys seen how many threads are posted at the toolbox about the same fucking thing??

Thank you 100Grand, Its so true everyone is getting so upset over the rumors and i cant understand why cause there not true at all. The only true place to find out what is the truth is foundrymusic.com when there is something to report it will be there or WNEW.com if they stay there i would imagine.

100 Grand

And it's like ppl are in pain not knowing what's going on!! It's a fucking radio show for christ's sake!!! If they ain't on monday live, we will just have to WAIT to find out what's going on!!! It ain't the end of the world....I'm a huge fan myself but my life don't revolve around their show!!

I guess to some people it just matters to them that much i dont understand why but i guess it does. Im a huge fan too dont get me wrong but i managed to get along before i discovered them in 99 and im sure i would manage god forbid they where never on again.

MAVRIC305

I don't mean to go off on a rant here, but isn't that the point of a message board? Isn't that part of being a fan of the show? I understand what you guys are saying, but it's a message board for the show, so that constitutes the right to talk about the show, no matter how serious you take it. It's like the smurf's, He-man, teenaged mutant ninja turtles. Don't you guys remember when you were kids? That's the easiest way to look at. It's just a fun show, and if we are here talking about it, that means that we are just hardcore fans. To be a fan is the American way.

Well so much for not going off on a rant. :D ;)

What y'all just said, simply proves that they have nothing better to do with their time... Unemployed bums...

Im not saying i am not a O&A Fan hell i am a O&A Fan. What im saying is that there are other O&A Fans who are mourning them when we all know there gonna be back on the air maybe even today!!!

100 Grand

Hey Mav.....do you have the link for the Smurf's message board?? lmao