Your Opinion I Need Help???

Listen i want to purchase a new playstation game for the original playstation and i dont know what to get. What is better EA SPORTS TRIPLE PLAY 2002 or EA SPORTS NBA LIVE 2001?

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Why can't you get both?? Personally, I like baseball games better.

Good Point!!! But i guess cause i dont really spend that much time playing playstation anymore i just cant wait to get a PS2.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
PS2 is backwards compatable so you will be able to play the PS1 games on it.. =)

DarthPrecious

doesnt get the bit guy
Triple Play kicks ass...go get it. Although it's not as good as the one before it. Triple Play 2001 has more features. Get that one used at EB or Babbages.

For some strange reason now i cant get into playing video games anymore. Its a faze i cant believe its happening to me.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
For some strange reason now i cant get into playing video games anymore. Its a faze i cant believe its happening to me.
I know bro, I am in the same wierd phase. I just don't get a kick out of playing anymore. Is Triple play 2002 even out yet? I bought "Triple play baseball" thinking it was the new one. It is the same exact version as 2001. So now I have two of the same games. So is 2002 out or what?

[ 05-23-2001: Message edited by: MAVRIC305 ]

To tell you the truth now Mav i really dont know. I am just out of it for some reason.