Youtube Gets Woke ... to the tune of 70 billion!

Bobobie

Patrion and now Youtube is learning that average folk is who they should be catering to. Not the Media and a minority of SJW crybabies.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
I know a lot of Youtube channels are suffering since they restricted advertising on their channels and demonetize their videos by default and they have to beg Youtube to review EACH video and sometimes they get it back, sometimes not. This is why Patreon is so popular.

Now Youtube has their own method of paying or joining a particular channel but they keep 30% of the donation which is way more than what Patreon charges.

Ebay did the same thing when they tried to be the conscious of the internet and restrict what people could sell and their stock tanked and the sellers left. They put restrictions on everything and let buyers rat on people who may be selling un PC stuff, now it is hard to find many sellers that are in America, most are from china.

HandPanzer

τι θελεις
As long as we can still watch hedgehogs suck their own dicks, YouTube will be just fine.

Ugh, just fucking flush all the political content off Youtube I wouldn't care I'd still be there watching the endless amount of other topics that are alive an well on there.

Ya a few of the channels I watch are Police-ish ones and if they show a shooting they are guaranteed to get demonitized. Even though the source of the original video was broadcast on TV. But if it is a Bork Bork Nom Nom correcting someone that is hunky dory...

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
As long as we can still watch hedgehogs suck their own dicks, YouTube will be just fine.
I don't even know what's going on. All I know is that anytime anything happens regarding anything, the anti-SJWs claim it as another victory over woke culture.

Then the Q crew will claim it as another victory over the Deep State.

In many ways, America's greatest heroes are those who do nothing but wait for Twitter to tell them they won.

goat999

town drunk
I don't even know what's going on. All I know is that anytime anything happens regarding anything, the anti-SJWs claim it as another victory over woke culture.

In many ways, America's greatest heroes are those who do nothing but wait for Twitter to tell them they won.
Everybody's sucking their own dicks.

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
It was the ribs!! Gah! All that time spooning out my eye, wasted.
Remember the episode where Kevin walked in on his father blowing himself while his mom rubbed one out. That's the heart and soul of #MAGA.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Remember the episode where Kevin walked in on his father blowing himself while his mom rubbed one out. That's the heart and soul of #MAGA.
Hey, MAGA means the god given right to suck oneself off if one wishes to.

MAGA!

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Your I think they would have gotten the hint when that goofy bitch went to their office and shit the place up

KRSOne

So youtube bending the knee to CNN, MSNBC, and others didn't work out? I'm shocked that youtube listening to their competition didn't end well. Bring back Alex Jones and stop putting shitty corporate nonsense at the top of searches. No one goes to youtube for CNN or NBC.

The problem is CNN and others start calling anyone who advertises with youtube and it scares these corporate idiots when they get a few calls so they pull ads.

Although I do think the Jones ban was all about Trump getting elected. Owen Benjamin is on YT every day talking about the Jews and searching for a Jewish janitor.

Bobobie

More like people noticing a pattern for a failed business model. It's not much a victory as people laughing and pointing.