Youtube Rabbit Holes

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
After watching the Irish eat american foods, the two things I really noticed...

1. Those fuckers not only hate biscuits and gravy, they cant fathom how it was ever conceived in the first place.
2. They fucking love Dominoes Pizza. Vid...

Irish food is Shite. Anything must be a flavorstravganza for them.

Bobobie

I watched this series ages ago. Mainly because I was infatuated with this redhead. :p
After watching the Irish eat american foods, the two things I really noticed...

1. Those fuckers not only hate biscuits and gravy, they cant fathom how it was ever conceived in the first place.
2. They fucking love Dominoes Pizza. Vid...

Bobobie

I've been into Retro Gaming channels where they refurbished old Apple II's, Commodore 64's, Amiga's, and IBM 5150's. They clean them up, Retrobrite the yellowed plastic to make them look brand new, clean and restore the keys on the keyboard. They make replacement motherboards for C64's and Amiga accelerator boards and brand new injection molded cases. You can actually build a brand new C64 from new parts. I have no desire to do this myself since I actually tossed these same computers into a bin ages ago, so have no clue why I watch this shit.

DiggerNick

Donator
Hip-hop fans reacting to heavy metal music is always good for a giggle.

Queen_Bona

The Dolan cartoons. I love that stuff.

And this guy's channel:

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
Twitch donation trolling.

Ultimate Warrior promos.

People playing scary games.

Bobobie

Not to be a me-too'r, but I'm subscribed to Techmoan too. I'm kind of pissed that after exhausting his library I have to wait 1-2 weeks for a new video. The guy needs to step it up and find new oddball stuff to review.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
Whenever I’m in a hotel (often) i’ll Start out watching some random music video and i’ll End up on like a live 1982 performance with different band members or some shit

Also fall into guitar solo wormholes often

This guy is an easy hour anytime....

I’ll watch 20 different people play the solo from hotel California......I don’t know WTF that’s about

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Whenever I’m in a hotel (often) i’ll Start out watching some random music video and i’ll End up on like a live 1982 performance with different band members or some shit

Also fall into guitar solo wormholes often

This guy is an easy hour anytime....

I’ll watch 20 different people play the solo from hotel California......I don’t know WTF that’s about
I don't know shit about music. How impressive is that little kid knowing the notes? Is it something you could memorize or is it something only a few people on the planet could do?

MTJonny

Well-Known, well-loved and respected member
Donator
I watched this series ages ago. Mainly because I was infatuated with this redhead. :p

I have so much work to do but I'm like 10 videos deep already.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
It’s like people being naturally good at math......don’t think it can be taught, it’s a natural proclivity in my opinion

Sure people can be taught math and they can do it well enough, but when you are like on the spectrum and see colors for numbers and combinations of numbers it’s a whole different level......same goes for music and other arts

I don’t have perfect pitch, but I have only ever really played guitar by ear and I think it’s a spectrum thing with patterns and memorization

Take yngwie malmsteen or Joe Satriani, both are excellent “players” and have amazing speed and technique (have been taught math and practice math), but neither of them will ever sound like a Eddie Van Halen or Jimmy Page who are sloppy fucks but emote right through the guitar.(autistic kids)

MTJonny

Donator
They are a terrible people who dont like biscuits and gravy.
The blond lady loved em tho. Some of the others are redeeming themselves in the Texas food video.

MTJonny

Donator
A few of the rabbit holes I've went down recently.

These guys basically just throw shit off really high places. The guys doing it are just a notch above tolerable but I keep clicking on shit.

Found a few different cop hosted youtube channels but Donut Operator has been the most amusing, does alot of videos breaking down various shooting and whatnot.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwkm_Wcyh0pc7UUmZZfL-6w