Youtube Rabbit Holes

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
The live feed of the winter POV train rides kept me captivated for weeks.

Shit like this:

I should have been a train driver but I thought I'd be a filmmaker because I'm a fucking moron. :(
.OK, that's a fucking awesome job I think I fucked up too.

DiggerNick

Donator
.OK, that's a fucking awesome job I think I fucked up too.
I even play the TRAIN SIMULATOR game on the PC. It's my happy place.

Apparently it's a two-year course to become one and domestic train drivers in Australia start at a salary of about $130,000 a year.

Just imagine what heavy haul and coal train drivers make.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
I even play the TRAIN SIMULATOR game on the PC. It's my happy place.

Apparently it's a two-year course to become one and domestic train drivers in Australia start at a salary of about $130,000 a year.

Just imagine what heavy haul and coal train drivers make.
Maybe I'm being a Debby Downer but that seems like a you gotta know somebody kind of job.

DiggerNick

Donator
Maybe I'm being a Debby Downer but that seems like a you gotta know somebody kind of job.
I know the places where you do the course are limited to big cities. So you gotta be ready to commute or move.

Back when it was viable for me pursue this career I was unable to do either.

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
The live feed of the winter POV train rides kept me captivated for weeks.

Shit like this:

I should have been a train driver but I thought I'd be a filmmaker because I'm a fucking moron. :(
Reminds me of when Rebecca DeMornay was fuckable.

I watched this series ages ago. Mainly because I was infatuated with this redhead. :p

Same here, same reason. There was that moment when her thin lips almost drove me off, but she got me back again.

Bobobie

They are a terrible people who dont like biscuits and gravy.
Strange, because they like all kinds of gross sounding foods made of innards and congealed blood. Gravy covering a baked good sounds very reasonable in comparison.

Queen_Bona

These are kinda funny as long as they dont seem forced.
Yeah, when internet kids started making them it all went to shit.

Oh, and this is a genre of films for kids, which are designed to fuck their brains right into the ground:
(I cannot find the one whith English subs, but I saw them online somewhere)

There's that and the Mushroom Land, which is not made for kids, I suppose (hope):

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
It's funny if you look at his video history, he goes from buying shitty minivans in the early vids to a Rolls in his later vids.
What I find funny is how often he gets screwed, that rolls is a hunk of shit, same with the Bentley he bought, that thing was so bad he had to sell it at a significant loss. I also laugh at his obsession with aging “luxury cars” and how every BMW he buys is an electrical nightmare (actually one of the major reasons I haven’t bought one)
The “hoopty fleet” that he can’t work on because he’s a mechanical boob

This guy is another nitwit with more time and money than anyone I’ve ever seen
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCvAhDxNNUDhi78tMXVGBUaQ
One of the things I find interesting is how some of these guys buy heavily modified exotic sports cars and realize that the reason they got them so cheep is because, for all intents and purposes, the cars are completely ruined and un-drivable

For those of you who liked Netflix's The Toys That Made Us, you many want to check out Toy Galaxy:

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
Also, reaction videos.

Particularly, ones with black people.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Like Abom's channel; met him this summer. The Keith's (Fenner and Rucker) have good machining channels as does TOT MrPete and Oxtool.

Lately I have been watching foreign "barber shop" videos. It seems like they hardly ever cut hair, but give lots of massages. The Vietnamese seem to be king at that.

Chiropractic care videos are interesting. Big Clive and AvE are good.

My guilty pleasure was a tow truck driver out of SLC that basically documented his very obvious downfall into becoming crystal meth fiend after his wife died which ultimately cost him everything. The bright spot to that scene was that it appeared likely that he began to tap the possibly underage stepdaughter after the wife kicked the bucket. Haven't seen anything out of him in a long time, so he might be a full time junkie or dead. Good times.

The most inexplicable one is Taryl Fixes All. My father subscribed me to it when he was up this summer.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Like Abom's channel; met him this summer. The Keith's (Fenner and Rucker) have good machining channels as does TOT MrPete and Oxtool.

Lately I have been watching foreign "barber shop" videos. It seems like they hardly ever cut hair, but give lots of massages. The Vietnamese seem to be king at that.

Chiropractic care videos are interesting. Big Clive and AvE are good.

My guilty pleasure was a tow truck driver out of SLC that basically documented his very obvious downfall into becoming crystal meth fiend after his wife died which ultimately cost him everything. The bright spot to that scene was that it appeared likely that he began to tap the possibly underage stepdaughter after the wife kicked the bucket. Haven't seen anything out of him in a long time, so he might be a full time junkie or dead. Good times.

The most inexplicable one is Taryl Fixes All. My father subscribed me to it when he was up this summer.
I'm also a fun of the foreign barbershop massage vids and chiro vids.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

This is a Swedish guy that smashes shit with with a giant press

Got in a spiral the other day over "scambaiting" videos where guys fuck with the fake tech support Indian scammers. There are several youtube channels that are doing this, never even knew it was a thing.

Since most of these rely on the scammer to connect to your PC they need a client to do this. One of the most popular clients for this is Teamviewer. Since these scams all seem to flood from India Teamviewer now flags inbound connections from as a potential scam. This results in the scammer having you connect to their pc to avoid the message which only leads to the chance to fuck with their PC.

I don't even want to fucking look through this thread because it's just going to make me go on one.