Youtube Rabbit Holes

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
On that note, I find the burial at sea eulogy line "when the seas shall give up her dead" to be one of the most beautiful pieces of imagery I ever heard.
Bunch of corpses washed up on a beach is beautiful imagery?!?!?

Oh yeah, I forgot you liked Man of Steel.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I have felt the pull.

And yeah, the wilderness in these parks can be so humbling down to the core of your soul that you feel lost. Standing alone looking out over 100 miles of the Sierra Nevada's, or seeing the stars without city lights at 10,000' for the first time can really screw with your sense of purpose and place in the world.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Last night I was in a loop of people pulled over and playing the "I'm a sovereign citizen and don't need to show you my license and insurance" Jedi-mind trick act with the police.

Spoiler alert: It never ends well for them
Here’s a good one:

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I heavily rely on body language when interacting with people so naturally I enjoy these vids:

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I think the head movements are the most interesting thing. She goes up/down and left/right at same time. That is weird.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
I heavily rely on body language when interacting with people so naturally I enjoy these vids:

I'm the opposite, I pay very little attention to body language. If you don't say what you mean, I'm probably not going to be on the same page.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
That's smart but no fun.
I want to be better at reading body language, but know that I'll get it all wrong, like a retarded Sherlock Holmes.

"Your nose crinkled! That means you lied!"
"Now, I just had a sneeze."
"The ultimate tell!"

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
I love watching these. My fingers hurt watching this puzzle.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
If you like dog vids, this lady is pretty badass. She really knows her stuff. Her alpha dog, Preacher, is one of the best looking dogs I've ever seen. Skip to 14:40 of the following vid. Nothing happens but it could have and she gives her thoughts on pits.

If you like dog vids, this lady is pretty badass. She really knows her stuff. Her alpha dog, Preacher, is one of the best looking dogs I've ever seen. Skip to 14:40 of the following vid. Nothing happens but it could have and she gives her thoughts on pits.

Gameness is another way of saying this dog's going to be a problem.