LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
For you Ronnie

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
Well, I only heard Ronfez.net has to hold off on Zman. That leaves us to Posse away!!!

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
Jan 28, 2005
New Jersey
Z-man is Z-Worst....When he is on radio I ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZzzzzzz..

moochcassidy

Jul 8, 2005
cuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcucuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcunt

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
the dumb thing about the plugs is that they make me want to go to Zman's blog even less than i wanted to to begin with. i absolutely cannot stand him.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
The guy's terrible on the radio.

Sadly, we have to put up with him, so long as he keeps giving Ronnie B free cigars.

Zeroman

The Man with Zero
Oct 7, 2006
Port St. Lucie, FL
when he laughed at my call about Earl jerking off to urkel, i wanted to smash his teeth in......cant stand that cigar diva